Frozen Fever

Two Months Later

Jack's POV

"Come on Elsa. You can do this." Elsa said, trying to make the cake topper....

It was Anna's birthday. Elsa insisted that we planned the perfect birthday party for her.

"Come on Elsa, it looks great." Kristoff said.

"I just want it to be perfect." Elsa said with a smile.

"You always want everything to be perfect." I said as I gave her a peck on the cheek.

I noticed that Elsa was a little feverish. I put my hand on her forehead.

"Wow, Elsa, you need..."

"Speaking of perfect, Check this out."

Elsa turned around to see a sign that said 'Happy Birthday Anna' hanging above the tables.

Elsa saw it and faked a smile. She walked over to Kristoff before I could finish what I was going to say.

"Are you sure I can leave you in charge? Or should I leave it to Jack?" She asked Kristoff.

"Elsa, I can do it. Jack can watch the cake." Kristoff said.

"Ahh speaking of the cake!" I said as I pointed to it.

Elsa gasped. "Olaf, what are you doing?"

Olaf stopped eating the cake and stood there.

"I'm not eating cake."

"Olaf." Elsa walked up to Olaf.

"But its an ice cream cake!" He said.

"And it's for Anna." Elsa said.

"And its for Anna." Olaf repeated. He grabbed the piece he ate and stuck it back.

Suddenly the bells began to ring.

"Oh its time!" Elsa said excitedly.

''It's time!" Olaf said. "For what?"

"Ok. Kristoff, Don't let anyone in until its time." she started to head inside, freezing up the fountians before she left. "And dont touch anything."

"Elsa, Wait..." I called for her but she was already inside.

I walked over to Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf.

"She thinks you're an idiot." Kristoff said as Sven.

"Ha! There's something I agree on." I said.

"Ha Ha Ha." He said sarcastically. "I've got this!" he said as he ran into the table with the cake on it.

"Oh Yeah. You got this huh." I laughed as he prevented the cake from falling.

"I can't read or spell." Olaf said.

A few minutes Kristoff, Sven and Olaf fell asleep. I was pacing the courtyard. I was worriedd about Elsa. She had a fever. She doesn't get fevers. I think she has a cold. I needed to get her to bed. But she could be anywhere in Arendelle by now. I was the one who helped her with that present thing she did.

Just then something brushed my leg. I looked down to see two tiny snowman. Two more came running by.

"What the world?" They ran over to the table with the punch bowl. Kristoff pulled the table cloth, spilling the punch all over them.

"Uh oh." I said, knowing that a potential disaster was happening.

Soon more and more little snowmen showed up. They started to get to the cake. I started trying to freeze them. Olaf was just chasing them with excitement. Kristoff was using Olaf head and the punch bowl to keep them away from the cake.