Monday

EDITORS NOTE: THE WHOLE STORE IS THE POV OF SAM.

It was a Monday, at school again I hated school. The only motivation I had to go to school was my friends. I am late though, uhm what do I do? Well I'll just get my late slip and go put my stuff in the lockers. I walk inside the classroom and hear the teacher say

"Hello Sam! Glad you're here, you can go put your late slip on Ms. Sophie's desk." Mrs Anderson the teacher said.

"Oh. Okay."

I walk over to her table place down the slip and go back to my desk and she continues on her lesson.

*30 minutes later*

"Psst! Hey Sam." Azia says

"What?"

"Did you know you're ugly?" Azia says.

"Like you? No."

"OOOOO SHE JUST GOT ROASTED HAHA-." August the annoying short kid laughs.

"August! Stop visiting and goofing around over there." Mrs Anderson yells.

The whole class goes silent and they continue to talk and work right after that.  I hate her not gonna lie.

*after class*

FINALLY! CLASS IS DONE. I can now go eat and play with my friends!

I walk outside the classroom and started singing Poland sus remix in front of the weird girl.

"You know that song?" Nattalia the weird girl asks. (Editors note:That's me irl, I'm gong based off of what he thinks of me)

"No." I say.

Her and Jensen start talking knack there and I walk away to go eat.

"Whatssupp? My dude!" Austin says.

"What's up shawty?" I say.

Dang, Austin is tall, but it's kinda attractive. I mean I'm gay but I didn't release it out yet to them because they would make fun of me. Well I mean if they also act more gay around me.. I am  surely to have a boner. Oh wait they're talking to me I forgot.

"You good bro?" Jack asks.

"Stop daydreaming." David says.

"I- I wasn't daydreaming, shut up!"

After we ate I went to go play some basketball with them.

*after basketball*

Great, it's time for math now... and now she's gonna get more annoying.

Just as I walk in.. I see Austin staring right at me. He walks up to me and says

"Hey, what'd you get on the math homework? Number 14." He asks.

"O-oh uhm I don't know I have to check my hom-." I get cut off.

"Just kidding. I did the homework, bye shawty."

Fuck he's so hot

I continue to walk to my seat. I can't stop thinking about him now. The only thing I know about him is that he's not gay. I mean I think so.

"Okay guys get your math notebook, textbook, and additional practice. We will be learning a new lesson today."

Bro are you kidding me. AGAIN? We just learnt fractions... ughhhhhh I hate this!

*1hour later*

Yes! It's PE let's go!

I go to my locker and grab my PE clothes and go to the line with my friends. I'm of course on top of the line- until... well Gabi, Nattalia, and Jada is all up there. Whatever! I follow the teacher in the line and we get there faster than usual. The teacher Stella sure to change our clothes and of course that's what we do but I couldn't stop staring at Austin..

Holy shit.. Austin's body structure is so nice... he has abs, wow that's kinda hot.. and his ooo...

"AYO WHY DO YOU KEEP STARING AT AUSTIN ?!?" Taddeo says,

"What? No I'm not."

"Taddeo just shut up ! He wasn't looking at me at all and if he was then I would notice it." Austin says.

O-oh wow he stood up for me! Oh my gosh... he's making me red ! I have to turn around, they cannot see me like this!