Luke x Jaxson x August

NEXT STORY!!!
Same warnings,
Luke's point of view, LUKE IS MY BSF (gay bff)
This one will be different though, so the whole story will be in here!
and every time i put (EDITORS NOTE) or (SOMETHINGSIMETHING) it's me irl speaking sorry if it confused you
Anyways ENJOY!!!☺️

It was a Monday morning, I just got off the car and walked to school. I see Jaxson and August, my besties, well I mean Jaxson isn't but that's okay I guess. I talk to them and then Nattalia comes and she's actually early for like once. We talk about some stuff and then the bell rings. We go to the assembly line and do our daily morning stuff. I notice Jaxson looking at August a lot in class and August looking at me a lot too which was pretty weird, but funny, not gonna lie. Finally, it's snack time. I play 4-square with Ismael, Nattalia, Jada, Jaxson, and August. Of course I'm King again because I'm so good- ... never mind Gabi just got me out.

*TIME SKIP*

It's already lunch! Yessir.

"Luke, there's something wrong with August." Jaxson tells me.

"W-what? What's wrong..?!" I ask in confusion.

"I-I mean he's always mad and stuff but like he's not doing the things he usually does." He tells me.

"Okay, I'll go find him. I promise I'll bring him back to his normal self." I respond.

"What happened?!" Ismael asks.

Ugh! He's always wanting to know the drama too at the same time. Like go with Nattalia or Jada or something, don't hang out with me.

"None of your business." I respond.

He walks away and continues to play 4-Square with the others. I go to the boys bathroom and see August sitting on the ground there.
(Editors note: I have no idea what a boys bathroom looks like.)

"A-August?! Are you okay?" I ask.

"Y-yes. I'm fine.." He responds.

I know he wasn't fine. But he was blushing? I don't know nor understand..

"Come on! Jaxson is looking for you. Can you please act normal? Again ? For the sake of our worries." I ask.

Damn I sound convincing.

"Yes.. sure, but please don't tell anyone my secret." He says.

(I don't know his secret lmao I'm just gonna assume that he's gay/ August is bisexual irl though.)

I was shocked when he told me that he was gay. Well I mean he is girly pop but still. It's just shocking.

"Okay. I won't tell anyone. I promise." I respond.

Half way walking out of the boys bathroom, I see Jaxson eavesdropping on our conversation, but ran away as soon as he saw August come out the bathroom. I don't August noticed him, because if he did, he would've told me. Right?

Anyways.

Back to 4-Square.

I go to play but we have 5 minutes left so Nattalia kept saying hurry up. But her love life is so sad and by that I mean weird. She was lesbian before having a girlfriend, that was mentally ill. But she is kinda toxic, she knows it though but, I can see that she's improving. She's not as bad as she was before.

*school bell rings*

Man. It's social studies already. I hate that. Well I mean reading is nice.

*4 days later*

LAST DAY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG YES! It's the last day of school! I wore a suit that is the color light brown and a blue shirt inside. Nattalia keeps calling me Nanami without the strength and glasses.

*hour past*

Ooo! It's 9:00AM ! Yay! Time for certificate time!

*after that..*

Oh my gosh. August is crying again. Such a crybaby bitch! Ugh whatever.

.....
(This actually happened irl. And Luke messaged him that he's gonna replace August with a new friend. FUTURE EDIT: bro I have no idea what the hell happened with them now. I think they kissed and made up. Lmao)

I walk up to August.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"I don't want to talk about it.." He responds.

Same thing AGAIN.
So dramatic.

"Okay fine, I'll leave you alone.." I reply.

Nattalia and Jaxson feel bad for him. But he's just a dumb kid, like why even bother talking about what happened. I mean Nattalia now knows but still.. she's also over dramatic and a toxic bitch.

*the day of summer break.*

Huh? Who is this texting me?
.
.
.
NATTALIA? HOW THE H- oh she got it from Scarlett. Interesting...

(GUYS IM SKIPPING BECAUSE THIS IS SO BORING)

It's now tennis camp. And I'm in the car with Jaxson and August, ugh.. o-oh? August is letting Jaxson touch his thighs ? Weird..

*they get to the hotel*

"Guys, let's sleep." I say.

"But there's only one bed??" Jaxson responds.

"Then sleep in the floor." I say back.

"Or we could all sleep together." August winks.

We all ended up being in the same bed.

"Okay goodnight." I say.

I sleep.

*1 hour later*

My eyes are still closed but i can hear August and Jaxson talking. Their so loud, oh my go- WHAT THE-
I open my eyes to see them having sex.

"A-August~! Ah~!! T-too hard~!.." Jaxson says.

I guess Nattalia was right about them.

"Shh~ I don't wanna wake him up, unless we're gonna have Sex with him." August says

OKAY! BACK TO B-
Uh oh..

*2 hours later...*

"F-FUCK~!! J-JAXSON~~!!!" I scream of moans.

Jaxson continues to fuck me really fast. How did I end up like this? If this keeps going on.. I-i don't know... August then sucks my dick. I started to moan even more.

"G-guys a-stop!!!!" I moan.

This happened all night.

*7 hours later and it's morning*

My body is sore from all that Sex we just had. I can't practice now.  Jaxson and August are fine because they were fucking me only.

How did it end up like this?

989 WORDS LETS FRICKING GOOOO ABBABABABSHAH