Prologue - I Watch a Movie And Get Hit By Truck Kun

???POV

Throwing open the door I rushed into my home to escape the pouring rain. Soaked to the bone I felt absolutely miserable as I left my shoes by the door. It was Friday so school just finished and I wanted to head home, I knew there was supposed to be a storm tonight but the sky looked clear when I left. No sooner did I leave though the clouds rolled in and here I am now, looking like a drowned cat.

???: "Mum, I'm home!"

My shout rang through the house. Hearing a woman's voice grumble I quickly found where my mum was, going to her to say hello. She was in the kitchen fixing up dinner. There was a few things on the kitchen counter that was going to be used. Chicken, breadcrumbs, cheese, sauce, looks to be chicken parmigiana or something. She looked up at me from grabbing a pan with a slight scowl.

???Mum: "There is no need to shout young man, and look at you, did you seriously walk in this weather?"

She scolded me and gestured to my present wet form.

???: "In my defence, it looked fine when I left."

She sighed with a small smile on her face from my reasoning.

???Mum: "You know I could have picked you up."

???: "I know mum, but I really thought I would get here in time."

Shooing me out the kitchen she told me to have a shower and get changed. Leaving my mum to do her thing I quickly grabbed a change of clothes from my room and ran a quick shower. Now that I was warmed up and in dry clothes went back to my room. My room was pretty standard I had a bed, desk, drawers, a bookshelf and even a decent Tv. Also had a calendar set up on the wall and I noticed that todays date was circled with the letters G, X and K. Why was that so special again, todays date is March 28 and the letters... G, X, K... wait GXK! Oh balls! Godzilla X Kong The New Empire came out today in cinemas!

Wait I can't ride there it's still pouring down. Guess I could ask mum for a lift, damn I hate having to ask her for anything but I know if I tried to ride out in this weather she would just drag me back and force me to accept a lift.

???Mum: "Dinners ready!"

After dinner of course, leaving my room I headed and entered the kitchen taking my plate and sitting at the table with my mum who was already eating hers. We made small talk about how our day has gone before I popped the question.

???: "Hey mum?"

???Mum: "Yes?"

???: "There's a movie that's come out today and I was wondering if you could drop me off at the cinemas after dinner, so I can watch it?"

???Mum: "Sure son do you need me to pick you up as well?"

???: "Nah, I should be fine."

???Mum: "Okay then... now finish your food before it gets cold."

???:*chuckles* "Yes Ma'am!"

After finishing my dinner and helping with the dishes (like the good son I am) I grabbed my wallet, bag and my thongs for the trip to the cinemas. Didn't take long to get there and I waved goodbye to my mum as she pulled out of the parking space. Good news I made it in time for the next showing of the movie so paying for a ticket, along with some popcorn and a drink I took my seat and watched the movie.

2 Hours Later

???: "That was fucking fantastic! All of the Titan action was great! Not to mention the lore that's been added..."

I said to myself as I left the cinema a happy man. Best part was the place was selling some merch for the movie so I snagged myself a Godzilla figure, sure it was one of those cheap MetalFig's but I love it. It was based on Godzilla's new 'Evolved' form I got to admit though when it was first revealed in the trailer it look a little funny. But seeing the completely finished CGI for it in the movie made it look much better. And it's stopped raining even better! Seems today is going my way. I was walking along the footpath when I noticed in the corner of my eye a lady with pure black hair and pale skin cross the street.

Now this wouldn't really mean anything to me, but when I heard the sound of screeching tires and the oncoming speeding truck I didn't even realise I moved before I saw I pushed the woman out the way. She glances at me in shock before I felt the impact of the vehicle hitting me. Everything went dark for me but I could hear a feminine voice speaking to me.

???woman: "You poor soul, I thank you for what you've done. Even if nothing would of happened to me not that you would have known."

What's she on about, is this the lady I pushed out the way?

???woman: "I'm sorry that your life has been cut short in this world. A young man like yourself probably had so much to live for... but while you can't enjoy your life here in this world, maybe..."

I'm dying! But my mum, oh dear god she's going to be heartbroken. But what she on about though?

???woman: "Yes that will work, but what to make you? Something to fit into my world yet the strength to persevere and overcome the difficulties of its many sides. Hmm, looks like you enjoy this creature a lot... and maybe if I... yes I think that will work. γεννηθήτω από τον κόσμο σου στον δικό μου."

Really wish I could see what is going on, what am I hearing now though? Chanting? Even without my sight I could somehow see well rather feel my consciousness fading but before I went out completely I heard the woman speak once more.

???woman: "Till next we meet, my little Titan..."

3rdPOV

Montauk Beach New York

It was a stormy night as a a woman with long brown hair and a man with black hair, trimmed beard and a Hawaiian shirt were walking along the beachside. A small bundle in the woman's arms shuffled a bit to reveal a baby.

???woman: "Is your brother angry? The sky wasn't supposed to be stormy tonight."

???man: "He isn't. Whatever this storm is it's not his doing nor mine. I wouldn't want to ruin this night for us."

The woman smiled at him as did he but before more words could be said lightning struck the seas and the light showed something in the waters. The man pushed the woman and child protectively behind him as something emerged from the water. A large lizard like creature was washed ashore, it looked to be twice the size of a normal man with a few odd features. It had vaguely elephant like feet, a series of somewhat large nubs on its back as well as gills along the side of its neck. More lightning struck as it revealed the creatures dark grey, almost black scales.

???woman: "Wha-what is that?"

???man: "I... I don't know..."

The creature weakly opened its eyes showing their golden-yellow/amber hue. Shakily it stood to its feet, the man summoned a trident as he assumed the worst. Stumbling in its steps the creature looked at them then at its surroundings. It let out a squeaking roar before it collapsed again, a bright blue light engulfed its body blinding the group of two. The baby unaffected as he was covered in his blanket. When the light died down the two adults eyes widened seeing the creatures body replaced with that of an infant with the same nubs and tail as the creature.

???man: "A child?"

The woman's maternal instincts kicked in as she hands the baby to the man and picks up the mysterious child.

???woman: "We need to get him back to the cabin."

???man: "Are you sure?"

???woman: "He's a child, I can't just leave him."

The man noticed the look in the woman's eyes and smiled.

???man: "You're going to take him in aren't you?"

???woman: "That obvious huh..."

???man: *chuckles* "A little, but do be careful... we don't know what he is."

???woman: "I will don't worry. Besides I think Percy would like having a brother around."

???man: "Well what are you going to call him?"

The woman thought for a moment before she heard a whisper in her ear. Hearing the whisper she smiled at what she heard.

???woman: "Zilla... Zilla Jackson."