NINE.

Excuse all mistakes x
Vote and comment!

Excuse all mistakes xVote and comment!

Time skip!

PANDORA's AKA DEE's POV❤︎
┍━                            ❦
Location: dees new house
Time: 7pm
   ❧                            ━┙

Belgium itself is very boring but the wedding was beautiful. My big cousin is actually married!!

Anyways it was my first full day back these man are talking about a motive. Im still there though.

Don't get it twisted.

It was a block party meaning everyone from the area would be outside. Meech and his boys where going to be there.

Kay was at mine getting ready, and by that i mean i was her personal stylist. She had a slick back w/ bundles, lashes done, nails done, fit was banginggggg.

She wore grey washed denim shorts, a grey washed crop top and a black jacket. She had on jordan 1 triple blacks and we wore matching silver jewellery.

She picked out an outfit for me that i changed into.

I wore a black body suit from skims, black stretchy leather shorts - i had to keep pulling them down- á leather white black and bule cropped varsity jacket, and black rick owens .

"Turn around." I said to her. She did as told a twerked a little as i hyped her.

"Now you." She said as i did the same.

"Period" we both shouted then laughed.

*nock* *nock*

"Come in." I said putting on press powder to reduce oil build up and highlight parts on my face.

"Where are you mans trouses" my brother screwed us and kay laughed.

"You said you would stop doing that, we're literally grown." I said back putting on setting spay and fanning my face.

"Kays 18 so ill let it slide, but your-"

"18 in a month." I cut him off and he sighed.

"Na your still 10 to me, when you where nice." He said and I shrugged.

"Okay done!" I said walking toward him but he stopped me.

"Just dont do a mazza, and please stay away from-"

"That's literally her man and i told you, you have to put more trust in me." He took a long sigh before he moved out the door way.

We ran downstairs and outside into the car where tion was sitting and waiting. "You guys good?" He asked and we nodded.

I looked down at my phone but when i looked up at the mirror i could see my man looking into my soul.

"You look good." He nodded at me sucking his bottom lip.