FIFTHTEEN.

Excuse all mistakes x
Vote and comment!

Excuse all mistakes xVote and comment!

Two days later

OMNISCIENT POV❤︎
┍━ ❦
Location: Dees house
Time: mid day
❧ ━┙

"What hair you getting." Meek said over the phone on FaceTime as dee sat in a uber on her way to get her full summer glow.

"I told you, you will know when you see." She smiled as she scratched her head underneath her bonnet.

He kisses his teeth. "Your so ghetto."

"Okay and.." she shrugged. "Where you about to go?" She asked deeping he wasn't in his usual shirtless state.

"Out." He shrugged and she gave a tight lip smile. "K" is all she said.

He kissed his teeth. "Dont do that, i just got to handle something."

"Mhm." Dee rised her eyebrows as a way of showing she heard him.

"Dee-"

"Yeah i heard you. Just be safe i got to go." She said as she hung up.

She understood fully that it was better for her not to know. When it came to her brother she was still abit nosy but she never asked to many questions.

However with meek she wanted to know everything about him, and it was hard to do that but he couldn't talk about a big part of what made him... him.

She got out of the car and walked into her cousins salon. She was so proud of her, nails hair, lashes, brows and waxing could be done here. She really achieved her dreams.

"Hey cuzzy." Her cousin mika said. "Hey mika." She hugged her cousin tightly. "This is niceeeee, it dont smell like roches in here or nothing." Dee joked.

"Girllll." Mika laughed at her cousin. She was the definition of ghetto. "Okay so i got you the best of everything, i told them you are paying me separately because i gave you a family discount so dont worry about that. I got my girls kaylee and tatie on you hands and feet, then your going to go to dae for your lashes and brows." She pointed and the girls waved.

"Then shes gonna send you off to tina for the best, smoothest, and most comfortable full body wax of all time. Trust me shes my personal waxer." Mika winked.

"Last but not least you gone come to your favourite cuz for your hairrrrrrr." She hyped. "You gone be killing all the girls this summer with the look you picked." She said and i nodded in agreement.

Flash forward.

"Oh my god i love ittttttt." I shouted as mika finished up my hair and was about to take her break.

"I told you, i got you." She said playing in my hair and taking picks.

" She said playing in my hair and taking picks