Call me

Both of them couldn't sleep at night, thinking about each other.

"Come to think of it, I forgot to exchange numbers with her."

ughhhhhhh why did I forget??? Satoru says

Makima was wondering the exact same thing, minus the overreactions.

"I wanna know more about that person."

Then, as if on cue, they both sneeze at the same time.

Achoo!

Huh?? Is someone talking about me? They both wonder.

It turns out those two can't wait til' tomorrow to meet each other again. After all, they ARE living in the same building right? Just in a different floor.

Then ensues a couple of confusing shenanigans

Both of them are currently looking for each other. Well, there's two elevators. Gojo Satoru on one elevator and Makima on another.

Funny how these events transpire. Like a classic romcom or smthn right?

Both of them on different floors, on different elevators.

Eventually, the clock strikes 2am

Finally, they individually head for the lobby. One coming from the right side of the area and another on the left.

Both of their heads hanging low, not seeing the person in front of them as they grab soda cans on the opposite sides of where they came from.

One getting a canned iced coffee much too sweet for an average person

And another grabbing yet another can of beer

They both head towards the direction they came from. Unbeknownst to them, they come crashing into each other.

Both getting wet from their drinks, they look up and see the person they were looking for...

Each other.

"Sounds like it came right out of a movie." They laugh hysterically

"Funny cause' I've also been looking for you, Princess. Can I get your number by the way? " says the white-haired man with a grin on his face

 Can I get your number by the way? " says the white-haired man with a grin on his face

"Oh really now? Let me guess... you forgot?" she asks with a smile on her lips

 you forgot?" she asks with a smile on her lips

"Yeah. Pretty much." he deadpanned

She giggles. "XXX-XXX-XXX"

She motions toward her fingers shaped into a phone and winks lazily at him. "Call me."

But before he could say anything, she already teleported away to her suite.

"Did I finally bag a girl? And a 10/10 baddie at that!" he wonders, a devious grin finding its way up his lips

__________________________

jus so you degenerates know: this is a random chapter i thought of in my head while my teacher was legit yelling at the class (i totally did not space out)