Care to be Mine | Chapter - 05

He looked at me while saying ' okay ' and I just nodded for him.

I made myself comfortable while sitting manly widening my legs a little to state the elegance .

I roamed my eyes to see about things but I saw an black hazel magical eyes stares me with his intimidating gaze.

His face was covered making it impossible to recognize him without knowing him.

With his body proportion , I could say that he is a man of young age , no other information identified.

Instead of this , should I become an CBI officer...??

' Not even a clerk '

Ny inner brain mocked me and I blanked my expression.

I stood up from the place and ran to the gaze.

But before I could reach him , he disappeared from the place infront of my eyes.

I screamed in me and turned to wide my eyes seeing him...in the foot of the mafia because of his clumsy walk .

I laughed clutching my stomach.

The next second my eyes turned to my mobile.

" Daring , make sure to return with your flush fresh , Aei "

" Sure , Mr.Nam "

I completed typing and saw the other msg in my mobile.

I was so into the mobile to notice my surrounding.

But , suddenly , an heavy sound was heard.

There I see Jimin whimpering in pain due to the strong arm functioning.

I stood there with a fist hand clutching it together that the ring in my pointing finger pierced my skin wild and the blood oozed out .

The one who was beating Jimin started to pluck his nails one by one without any care.

If he killed Jimin here , there is no way anyone will ask question , even the one came with him cannot because the one who is torturing Jimin is none other than the world known Mafia King - Lucifier.

Because of his non-mercy nature , everyone call him Lucifier , the king of devils.

Jimin is crying out loud and there was no creature disgusted by it but they are enjoying the drama.

I ran to him with my hand driping blood that wetted the floor in red.

The distance between us was long making me unable to walk or run to him soon and the top , the shit why all of sudden the place became a spot-on-light walk path.

I groaned and walk-run.

Now I am dumb to let him go even I know at last he is going to be hurt but I did with force because he wants it for his game and I wanted it for my start .

-

I stood there taking breaths to calm down but no use of it when there my soulmate is lying with his nails surrounded him and the blood is rushing out from the nails.

He is half-dead due to the loss of huge blood.

His neck has the print of hand marks and his head is bleeding too much that the blood causes him to faint.

I looked around to not find them.

That's good for now.

I took him in my arms in a bridal manner and made my way out.

I used an another way with the help of the bartender who seem to be calm with the situation.

He showed me the VIP way which is easy rather than the first I came.

It took hardly 5 minutes out.

I placed Jimin in my car and turned to see the bartender is no more here.

I wanted to pay for him but how...??

I shruggled off the thoughts and made my way to the driver set and sat on it.

Started to drive.

There are lot of things running in my mind now.

" Why the hell he did not stop him to beat Jimin "

" How the hell that Jimin could not do anything rather whimper in pain "

I am feeling guilt as well as angry for the stupidity of him.

I took a deep breath and reached an 24 / 7 hospital and took Jimin inside in my arms.

There are not many people as well as doctor , not even the receptionist.

" Doctor !! Doctors !! Bi-ch !! Doctors !! "

I shouted that I started to cough but still no one came.

I thought to go but stood when I heard a voice .

" Get the patient "

I heard the voice which made me to scoff internally.