𝟭 ─ 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆

"𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹

"𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹."

"..."

⟟ 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 | ♡           𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟲𝗽𝗺, 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆

⟟ 𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 | ♡          
𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟲𝗽𝗺, 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆

"I'm bored, ugh!!!"

The guy tossed in bed, bored of his phone. He was always an owl at night, but an early riser. He had slight eye bags, but he had more fun staying up than sleeping.

'When is she going to play again...?'

He hasn't heard her play all day. He walked around his apartment, wondering what to do to pass his boredom.

He got up, picking up his lyre. He played the same ballads over and over again and...he felt a little tired of it.

After a few minutes, he set it down again, leaving it to collect dust. He ran his long, skinny fingers through his messy bed hair. He felt defeated from doing nothing.

It was in the middle of the night , the breeze becoming stronger and colder. He decided to close his door, not enjoying the sheer cold.

As he walked over, he heard the quiet sounds of her piano. He gently smiled, feeling comfort in her playing.

But after a few seconds she stopped.

"Excuse me." The woman excused herself after her coughs. She softly grunted and her coughs sounded weak.

All he could hear was her rough coughs, he could definitely hear her from where he was standing. She tried playing again but she continued to cough, causing her to stop.

He decided to stay out a little longer to see if she was just coughing a little, or coughing a worrying amount of times.

The lady continuously coughed every now and then while playing, and eventually just stopped trying to play the instrument.