Cupcake

(You know what's the above video is for)

"Ugh" Grumbled Vira, "Do you know what, i don't want to waste anymore time on you. So, bye-bye." with saying that, Vira left. Alexander just looked away until the janitor come out of the closet, "You know," exclaimed the janitor, "I think you and that girl look good together." Alexander just rolled his eyes and left.

Vira finally met up with Michelle. 

"Hey! Where did you went?" asked Michelle. "Oh. I just needed to fix something."  Vira Grumbled. "Well" said Michelle, "Do you know the dance is coming soon?" she exclaimed. "Oh." gasped Vira, "I didn't know that. How come you know everything so soon?" asked Vira. "Well, you going to know soon." muttered Michelle. "Huh? What did you said?" asked Vira, who wasn't able to hear her. "Oh! It's nothing at all. Absolutely nothing at all." replied Michelle with a sight smile. "Anyways." said Vira, "When is the dance? Is it next week?" asked Vira. "It's actually 3 days from now." said Michelle.

Before Vira can respond, the headmistress made an announcement for everyone to come in the auditorium. Vira and Michelle quickly went there. 

The auditorium

The auditorium.

When Vira and Michelle reached, the auditorium was fully packed. When Vira and Michelle sat down, the Headmistress came up on the stage. 

"Good afternoon, students, faculty, and staff," exclaimed the headmistress,

I come before you today with a heavy heart to address a concerning incident that has recently occurred within our school community. It is my duty as the headmistress to inform you that a fire incident almost took place on our premises. Fortunately, due to the swift actions of our security team and local authorities, the situation was contained before any major damage could occur. 

However, the doer was wearing a mask, making it difficult for us to identify them. This type of activity is not acceptable and goes against the values we uphold here. I urge anyone who may have information regarding this incident to come forward and speak to the authorities. We cannot tolerate such behavior that puts the lives of our students and staff at risk.

With saying that, all the students here are now dismissed." said the Headmistress

"Who do you think caused the fire?" asked Michelle, while leaving the auditorium and into the hall. "Well, i don't know." replied Vira.

" replied Vira

The Hall

 When they came into the hall, Vira and Michelle saw Micheal and his friends arguing with Alexander, who seem to look like Micheal and his friends are accusing him of almost causing the fire. and instead of everyone helping him, everyone recorded the fight. Even though, Vira didn't like Alexander, she can't stand people accusing others without proof, so Vira came in between to stop the argument. 

"What is wrong with you guys?" yelled Vira, "Can't you stop arguing?" Micheal gave her a stare and a sight smile and told, "This isn't your business, cupcake." said Micheal. Vira hated when people call her cupcake so she did the first thing that came up to her mind. "Cupcake?" yelled Vira, "Well take this cupcake." with saying that, Vira took a cupcake with a heart on it by the nearby stall and threw on his face.

"I hope you like the cupcake, cupcake." smiled Vira. With saying that, Vira walked away past the crowd of students who had their cameras on. And with a surprised jock with a cupcake in his face, who now fallen harder in love with her.

Author note:

AHHH! I hope you liked this story! I'm sorry that i haven't posted in a long time. It because i lost motivation. But i'm back now! Share this story on twitter, facebook, or some other platform. i'll see you again! Bye!!! ❤️