Honeymoon

Jungkook saw Taehyung sleeping like a new born. He had the sudden urge to kiss the boy and he did – on his forehead.

Tae squirmed in his sleep and opened his eyes to gaze at Jungkook.

"Sir Jeon," slipped from his mouth, "Um – where were you?"

Jungkook smiled and grabbed Tae closer to him.

It had been two days since they had met each other. After their fiery night, Jungkook got busy and kept Tae in his own room to rest. And this time, even Tae didn't mind.

But Jungkook couldn't stay away from Tae for so long. He needed to be close to the boy.

"Sorry was busy," Jungkook smiled and brushed the hair off Tae's forehead, "But I missed you the most."

Tae blushed and didn't even realise what he was doing.

Kissing Tae's nose, Jungkook whispered, "Get up fast babe. We are going out in 30 minutes. I have packed your bags. Just take a bath and get out."

Tae rubbed his eyes, "What? Wait – where are we going?"

Jungkook was up and that's when Tae saw Jungkook was all dressed in all black.

Then his eyes moved to his bags on a corner. Jungkook packed his bags?

Mentally, he thanked the lords that he never carried anything from his cop life here.

Jungkook opened the door and smiled from ear to ear, "Honeymoon."

After 30 minutes, Tae ran downstairs and saw Jungkook waiting inside the car.

Jungkook saw him getting inside the car and soon Tae's ass hit the car's seat – Jungkook grabbed him and kissed his mouth.

As the car started, Jungkook asked, "Hungry?"

Tae was confused. He didn't understand what 'hungry' Jungkook meant.

But soon Jungkook brought out some packed sandwiches and chips.

"You look hungry," Jungkook smiled and caressed Tae's stomach – his hand moving down slowly.

Tae pouted and slapped his hand away, "Looks like you are hungry more than me."

They ate the sandwich in silence listening to the music and looking out at the greenery.

Tae still didn't know where he was going and he didn't care. For a change he wanted to enjoy this. Being with someone – someone like a boyfriend.

Of course, the mafia boss – the boy – heir of White Jack Empire wasn't his boyfriend – but his mind was playing games with him.

When the cheese began to droll off Tae's lips, Jungkook took away his attention.