Chapter 4: Better Without Me

Hydra and Saturn were bickering away so Soup wandered off to the toys. The sheer amount of toys would have been overwhelming for any child. Soup was caught in a struggle.

The duel of desire was between a giant stuffed bear and giant stuffed bee. Oh how heated is was. Soup tried to hear the others' sides but it was too much. On the one hand Mr. Bear was soft and cuddly while on the other hand Mr. Bee was cuter and softer. The battle was tense. Who would come out on top?

Soup didn't know what to do so she let out an ear piercing cry. "WAAAHHH" it shot the others ears. Hydra and Saturn stopped their bickering and came running over.

Hydra ran over to soup and hugged her. "Whats the matter kid?"

Soup with tears in her eyes stated,"Nu knu who to get..." Soup sniffled.

"Oh Soup..." Hydra softened. She giggled and clapped. "Just get both."

"Weeallies? You da bestest Mama!" Soup said excitedly.

"Ofcourse! I have the money. Money buys happiness." Hydra replied.

"Eh as long as it gets you two out of my store." Saturn replied.

"So mean today. Well whatever lets go Soup." Hydra said.

"Otays!" Soup responsed.

Hydra scooped the toys up and put them on the counter. Saturn scanned them and gave Hydra a smirk.

"That'll be 500$ for you rich bitch."

"500? WHY?"

"Because these are handcrafted. Don't make a fuss. You have close to unlimited money."

"BUT STILL- You know what? Fine. Fuck you."

"Pleasure doing buisness with you."

"Yay toyz!"

Saturn put the toys in the bag and handed them to Hydra. Hydra took the bags and led Soup to the black humvee. Hydra loaded Soup inside and gave her the toys. Soup instantly cuddled with both toys and fell asleep as Hydra drove back to her palace.
------------------------------------------------------
The drive was longer than the way there. Almost if the distance between them was becoming greater rather shorter. All the sudden the wheel jerked and the car went off road and crashed into the wilderness.

SMASH! Right into a tree the car went. Then the car flipped on its back and next thing that Hydra knew she was on a beach. Soup was on the beach aswell. The car? The car was in pieces. Soup? Soup was in pieces aswell.

It was like she was perfectly disected. But wait! How is that possible they crashed. They weren't attacked. How is any of this possible? Then Hydra realized the tide wasn't going out. It wasn't going in either. It was still. Everything was still. Everything was in gray scale colours.

Hydra knew the only possible thing that was happening was an appearance by.... me.

Hai Book Hydra!

"YOU? WHY? HOW DID YOU ESCAPE?" Hydra frantically screamed.

Your knots are bad. Maybe you should work on them. Anyways you know why I'm here. You always love these events.

"NO PLEASE! NOT THIS! NOT THE RETCON!" Hydra cried.

Yes Hydra. The retconning! Soup in this story? A terrible mistake. She has no place. She isn't even from your generation. So I'll be fixing it. You don't need her.

"BUT SHE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT AT THE MOMENT! YOU CAN'T!" Hydra cried.

Silly Hydra. If she's gone I obviously have more instore for you. So don't worry bubs.

Hydra just was crying pathetic mess. How could I ever possibly do this to her ahahaha.

"YOUR NARRATION DOESN'T MAKE THIS BETTER!" Hydra cried.

Shush fool. You're supposed to be helpless a mess right now. Now now where to start. A long pause followed by crickets. I know! Let's fix your friend group up silly! Oh and lets start at the beginning!

"Please just let me live my life out. I don't care about friends. I don't care about family. Everything I do is fake. I don't even know what is my real memory anymore. What is real?" Hydra cried out.

Silly Hydra. Everything and nothing is real. You're a paradox. This is a paradox. All is a paradox. This time i won't torture you over the memories. This timeline will be wiped and the real plot will begin. The better story will happen.

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?" Shouted the crying mess.

You'll see. It'll be fun. Maybe you'll have a pleasant experience this time. Now where was I? Oh yes. Its been a while since I did this. When did I write Blue Skies? A year ago? Damn its been that long? Crazy-

The girl just look puzzled through the tears.

This time around. I'll make it pretty. This time around I won't cringe when they read this. This time around it will be a good story.

The world started the breakdown process. First to go were the animals. All that was left was the ocean waves hitting the shore. The next to go was the sky. Replaced with a missing texture. Third to go was the horizon replaced with just white. Fourth to go was the trees. All that was left were some rocks, the sand, and the ocean. The next things to go were just that. All that was left was a void with the Hydra.

Ah much better. You see it's time to build from the ground up. Well sky down might be better. Actually lets just drop you before the beginning. How about June 2024?

"Wha... but... I don't care anymore." Hydra sighed.

Glad you agree darling. You'll wake up in your bed and think this was just a bad dream. The real challenge will start later.

"I hate you so much." Hydra replied.

Love you too buddy!

I snapped my fingers and with a whisk of a pen Hydra from the book wounded up in her bed in the palace. The author went back to telling the story.

Hydra was sound asleep in her bed. The past few months gone from her memories. It was just a bad dream. She had recently gotten back from an escort mission and slept the day away.

By the next morning there was a letter on Hydra's desk from her boss. The letter read as follows;

HYDRA OMG YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I FOUND!?!?! A TREASURE MAP FROM OUR LOCAL WENNY'S! I WENT OUT WITH DISTREN AND THEY GAVE ME A KIDS MENU BECAUSE OF MY HEIGHT AND LIKE OMG ITS ACTUALLY A TREASURE MAP! GUESS WHAT YOU'RE DOING NEXT COUPLE MONTHS!!!! XD >:3 THATS RIGHT TREASURE HUNT!!! BRING THE GANG IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!

Love,
Mystic.

Hydra facepalmed harder than ever before. Another wacky adventure from Mystic. This will surely be a waste of time. Nevertheless she got out of bed and put on her adventuring outfit. It was fishnets, black boots, a black skirt, a white blouse, and a red overcoat with a satchel. She grabbed toast from the kitchen and went out to start this stupidity.

To be continued...