two.

WARNING

WARNING.
this chapter contains sexual acts.
If uncomfortable please stop reading.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As they arrived at his house. takemichi had to deal with a hassle, carrying the man inside. " come on, cooperate a little. " he complained slightly, the man was bigger than him in comparison after all.

They stumbled inside his home, takemichi let out a sigh as he placed the man gently on the couch. " stay here, I'll get some water for you. "

A million thoughts were spinning in his head. Apart of him, was warning him, You shouldn't have brought him inside, He shook his head, it'll be fine. he assured to himself, heading back to the living room with a glass of water in his hand.

Seeing how the man was still out cold, takemichi assisted him by carefully making him the drink the cold, liquid.
" wait, I don't even know where you live? " he groaned, placing his hands on his hips.

He turned around, planning to retrieve the glass back. Though someone tugging on his wrist, made him pause to do so.

Takemichi looked over his shoulder,
Instantly, yellow eyes making eye contact with his blue ones.
" hanagaki. " the man spoke huskily. His eyes widened in surprise, confirming his question earlier.

" you know me? "

Takemichi saw how the male had a small smirk creeping on his face, " a lot. " he replied, a tone of confidence in his voice. The black haired stood there, his eyes narrowing in realization,

" hanma. . " he managed to mumble out. Hanma on the other hand, was smiling in amusement. His eyes unknowingly roaming around the black haired's body.

The black haired stood there, feeling awkward. He didn't expect to meet an old apprentice. " this is quite the unexpected reunion. " a nervous chuckle leaving his lips.

Hanma hummed in response, soon looking around the place he found himself in. " your place? quite shabby. "

A pang hit his chest, at the male's criticism. " yeah. " he admitted, forcing a smile, harsh.

" are you short on money? "

He was used to that question, though it's not like he would pity himself. he was just glad he wasn't out on the streets yet.

" how about an offer. " he abruptly said, running a hand in his slick back hair. takemichi raised his eyebrow confused, " what offer? "

" if you just might, amuse me tonight. I'll give you some assistance this time. "

hanma smiled, with obvious mischief in his eyes. Takemichi stared back at him in disbelief, was he really gonna agree to this? Before he could reconsider, the male was already taking off his jacket, loosening his tie.

" w-why, I haven't even said anything yet?? " he stuttered, shock by the man's casualness.

Hanma raised an eyebrow at him, " why? it's obvious it's a yes isn't it? " a smirk forming on his lips. he leaned in, wrapping both of his arms on takemichi's waist, making the short male squeal.

" do I have to beg? " he purred softly, tightening his grip on the black haired. Takemichi blushed furiously at the male's words. Noticing his lack of response, hanma pouted,

" hurry, my thing down there
can't keep waiting― "

" WHAT? "

―――――――

Little cries and sniffles could be heard. Cries that were like melodies in hanma's ears. He leaned down, thrusting into the male underneath him. " ngh.. h-hanma. . " he mewled.

Hanma roughly continued thrusting into takemichi while gripping his waist. " Shh.. you can take it. " He seductively whispered in his ear. Hanma was more aroused when he learned that he'll be the crybaby's first. He didn't wanna waste this chance for sure.

" H-how!-. . much. . longer mm. ." The black haired cried out, he was feeling so much pleasure. Eyes basically rolling back, as his eyes were filled with tears. " Just a little more. . " Hanma grunted, as he picked up on his pace.

Placing hanagaki's legs on his shoulders, biting the poor male's thighs. He couldn't help but admire the crybaby underneath him, maybe it was the alcohol influencing him, maybe it was just him being horny. But takemichi was captivating him.

A grunt leaves his lips as he releases his load inside the short male. Pulling takemichi close, letting him take it all. The black haired moaned at the impact, trying to move away though failed to do so.

Hanma soon repositioned the both of them, placing takemichi on his chest. He hummed to himself, before landing a kiss on the black's haired forehead.

Takemichi panted quietly, closing his eyes at the contact. A tint of blush appearing on both of his cheeks. " well damn, I guess you did amuse me. " hanma chuckled softly, his thumb rubbing circles on the male's hip.

" some of the things you did,
were unnecessary. . "

" hm? don't know what you're
talking about. "

" dont act innocent now! "

Idk

―――――
―――――――

(2)@HY0MYI