WILL MEETS RED HEADS

OKAY SO RON AND HARRY'S PERSONALITIES MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE BOOKS BUT I JUST LIKE IT THIS WAY

DISCLAIMER- I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARECTERS IN THE CHAPTER

WILL'S POV-

Hecate met us at the borders and asked us to hold on to her arm I did as told and committed the biggest mistake of my life. I felt like all my insides were turned into a liquid then squeezed through a tube that's way too small and then turned back to solid. 

I gasped in air thankfully '' gods Hecate what was that?'' I couldn't believe it, Nico looked completely fine!  

Nico rolled his eyes '' honestly Will, it wasn't that bad, more like shadow travel'' 

Hecate pointed to a. . . house  . . . . . . . . which looked like stacks of rooms held together by magic   '' that is where you will be staying during the summer and winter holidays, don't worry i informed Molly and Arthur Weasley beforehand about your parentage and only them so under all circumstances avoid telling anyone else about it.'' we nodded '' Now go ahead knock the door'' and with a blink of an eye she disappeared.

I smiled at Nico '' so, let's go?'' he didn't say anything and strutted over and rung the bell I sighed in exasperation and followed. 

A very plump woman wearing robes and a pointed hat opened the door '' hello! you must be the exchange students from Chiron's School of Magic and forgery yes?''

Me and Nico shared a look of confusion so she also whispered '' I know I know just go with the story '' so we nodded hastily 

I smiled '' I'm Will Solace '' and stuck my hand out to shake but she pulled me into a hug

''and who are you dear?'' she looked at Nico concerned 

'' Nico Di Angelo'' he gave her a smile that if you ask me, look very fake.

she pulled him into a hug as well '' you look so skinny like you haven't eaten in days come on we were just about to have dinner'' she was really sweet if you asked me '' RON GET DOWN HERE THEY'VE ARRIVED'' she yelled at someone who seemed to sound like her son, then she smiled and said '' come on in get yourselves comfortable'' we stepped in and surveyed the room it was nice and cozy looking house, I liked it

'' SO YOU'RE WILL SOLACE!'' said an overloud voice. I turned to see a overly tall skinny red head and a boy with emerald eyes and jet black hair which was so untamed that it looked like Nico's and a girl with bushy brown hair, she was classically pretty and seemed like the Annabeth type.

'' yah hey that's me and you are. . . '' I gave them a questioning look

'' Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and . . . . Harry Potter'' he said the last name like it was supposed to have a huge effect and don't judge me, I know he has been through a lot but I have been through more and Nico. . . let's just say he shouldn't be sane or alive.

'' Hallo'' Harry extracted his palm to Nico '' who are you? '' 

'' Nico Di Angelo '' Nico kept his voice neutral '' nice to meet you ''

Hermione looked at Nico curiously '' that's an Italian name isn't it?'' he nodded '' I was born in Venice and lived in Italy till I was 10'' He hesitated '' then I moved here with my dad'' 

Hermione raised an eyebrow '' only your dad?'' I saw nico's jaw clench '' I'm not here for an interrogation now am I?''

Hermione was about to say something but Harry interrupted '' we're sorry if this gets personal we just wanted to know more about you, did we not Hermione hmm?'' he gave her a pointed look and I saw Hermione's eyes turn sympathetic '' I'm sorry I just got curious '' 

Nico looked wary '' well, for your information, my uncle killed my Mum and I had a sister but she joined a club of my cousin's and got killed too, don't ask'' he looked sharply at them I came over and asked them where we would be staying so that we could unpack. They showed us our room it was a simple room with two beds and cream curtains and a classic bedside table.

 They showed us our room it was a simple room with two beds and cream curtains and a classic bedside table

( A/N- this is the bedroom design)

'' Neeks are you okay?'' I asked concernedly [ is that a word?]

'' Will I don't need your pity so I suggest that you mind your own business and I mind mine. alone. he added

I sighed '' Nico it's not pity it's called love'' then i froze. He did too

'' w - what '' he looked at me incredulously

'' t -  that's not what I meant I meant in the completely platonic bro- bro way get it?'' I said hastily

''oh '' He said in a tone i didn't catch, was that disappointment? no obviously not, my ears were probably hallucinating. Mrs Weasley called us down to dinner so we went out and sat down in nice cozy chairs. Nico put a single spoon of soup into his bowl and started eating. Oh hell no I was about to tell him to eat a little bit more but Mrs Weasley got there first.

'' no no deary you need to eat more'' she pilled his plate with many pieces of bread and 3 more spoons of soup she put a piece of chicken on his plate too Will was about to stop her but he was too late. After the war Nico couldn't stand to see more than about two items  on his plate, he just lost his appetite and well, threw up. Will decided that he was just used to starving and his stomach shrunk to it so he couldn't really handle much food. At all. so he wasn't surprised when Nico got up and ran to the bathroom. 

'' Eh he has a... condition and well- he can't stomach much food and he loses his appetite easily '' hey, it isn't fully a lie..I got up and went over to see Nico washing his hands '' you okay?'' he snorted '' as okay as one can be after throwing up Will'' I have no idea why he felt the situation so funny but he smiled at me, an actual one mind you. I smiled back because well, he looked really really good and cute when he smiled, I hadn't noticed how close we'd gotten and how much closer we were getting untill

HE KISSED ME OM MAH GAWDS HE KISSED ME AND I WAS KISSING HIM AND IT WAS JUST PERFECT -

Then he pulled away looking horrified and ran out of the bathroom. Then what I actually did came crashing down at me  and . . . . of course he doesn't like me that way he probably thinks I'm taking advantage of him. . . .  I just ruined my friendship with him 

I went out half- heartedly and chatted with the Weasleys assuring Molly that Nico is fine [ not really] and he's sleeping [ not sure] and went up with Ron Harry Hermione and Ginny to bed. 

I went into the room to see Nico sleeping peacefully. I sighed, I wanted to kiss him again, his soft lips dancing across mine and- shut up Will.  . I went and as soon as I hit the bed I was out like a light. 

SO HERE IS THE FOURTH CHAPTER!! PLS COMMENT AND DON'T HESITATE TO POINT OUT MY MISTAKES [ IF I HAVE ANY ] 

- Raf