10 - Frustrated

This isn't what i want...

But you agreed Looser...

_______________________________

Kai was just about to head out when he heard a notification on his phone, it was Beomgyu, he Dm Kai that says, "Meet me at the garden."

Kai sighed thinking, maybe something's wrong gonna happen.

So Kai heads out and start's walking to the garden.

But he was hesitant when he noticed Yim was following him.

He murmured. "Oh crap... this is bad what should i do?, Ooh god think,think!"

He then plan's on taking a wrong way to the garden and hid behind a bush.

And while he was hiding he Dm Beomgyu immediately, "Hey, Beomgyu let's meet some other day... i forgot that I've had plans for today..."

Beomgyu replied, "Idiot... you just wasted my time waiting for nothing!"

Kai replied as he sighed over the phone.
"Im sorry, please let's just meet some other time I really need to go... I promise when we meet I'll make it up to you."

Beomgyu replied...
"Screw it... I'll just say it here, remember the bet? Don't forget about it, and if you will forget and fail it, the money~ will not reach your hands..."

Kai was stunned... and still managed to reply calmly.
"Right I understand..."

Beomgyu replied again.
"Remember! Make her fall in love with you, and... you already know what's next right Kai?.."

Beomgyu Laughed evilly over the phone.

Kai literally felt that laugh as he shivered from fear.
"Beomgyu... I'm having you know? Second thoughts about this... i mean you know me... i just don't wanna hurt someone... this isn't what i want Beomgyu... this isn't what i've expected me to do..."

Beomgyu replied again.
"But you agreed to this you looser!"

Kai sighed and just go with the flow, this is his chance too, to get his brother treated.

Kai replied.
"Let's see each other tomorrow..."

Beomgyu simply agreed and they got out of the garden, Kai did see them went off.

Kai was relieved, and then he saw Yim walked by the bushes and plans on sneaking up on her.

_______________________________

Tomorrow... Meet up of Beomgyu and Kai.

Beomgyu and Kai went to the same location, on the garden of their school.

Kai was nervous while he was waiting on the bench.

Then suddenly Beomgyu smirked while he walk towards him.

Kai didn't noticed that he was walking towards him, because he was overthinking...

Beomgyu simply said.
"Hello there Kai..."

While he smirked evilly.

Kai jumped a little.
"O-oh your here... didn't noticed you..."

With a grin, Beomgyu spoke.
"I'll pay you now, but that isn't part of our bet. So don't worry, you'll still get the opportunity to go on that ill-fated camping trip you've always wanted to go on."

Kai smiles but still nervous.
"W-what? R-really? Wait you don't have to do that ill pay it with my money..."

Beomgyu spoke once more.
"You moron? Do you even have that money to pay for that lousy camping trip?"

Kai was stunned... he didn't expect that to come out on Beomgyu's mouth... "h-he's being more rude... than before..." Kai ponders.

Kai then replied with a sh- face making him mad or whatever that is...
"Right..."

Beomgyu laugh's.
"There... that's more than enough right?"

Beomgyu trows the money on to Kai's face.

Kai nodded while he picked up the money.

Beomgyu smirked, and spoke again.
"The bet please don't forget about it... do the best, the fck*ng best you have... don't screw up, do it for me alright Kai?"

"If you don't do it right... you know the trigger."
Beomgyu smirked evilly.

Kai looked down and replied.
"Yeah... I'll do my best..."

Beomgyu simply replied.
"That's what i want..."

Then the two of them left.

This isn't what i want... this is bad... i-im... hurting someone!?

You idiot... but you agreed...

I agreed?, i did... i did because i-im...

To be continued...