2 - Brat what?

It was a pleasant day for "Yim" which is you the reader, she was on her way to her ballet club to practice for her upcoming event.
_______________________________

(Yim)

It was morning and i ate breakfast with dad, he cooked me something special today which is my favorite "pancakes" i thanked my dad and ate it, some minutes i was done eating i drank some water, then after that we headed to the car and drove to my club.

A minute later we have arrived, i said goodbye to my dad and went inside the club.

There i was greeted by my friend named "Yuna" , Yuna was a nice, kind friend and the only one that i can trust.

She said.
"Hi bestie! Your kinda early today? What's the gig?"

I then replied.
"Nothing i just wanna be early today.."

She chuckled and pulled me, then we went inside the room to where we are going to practice.

An hour later we began practicing, some of us we're in a good shape some of us we're in a bad shape so the teacher was really mad at us because we weren't doing well on practicing, so our teacher decided to cancel the practice today. Bet she was frustrated of our actions earlier.

Yuna went up to me.
"Yahh~ Yim weren't we good? The teacher keeps saying we're not.."

I sighed and then replied.
"Actually we weren't doing great at today's practice, we weren't cooperating with each other, it was a mess."

Yuna groaned and smiled.
"I have an idea!"

I raised a brow.
"What is it?"

"To ease our mind we should get ice cream!"
She yelled excitingly.

I rolled my eyes and said.
"Hmm... Sure lets go."

She happily walked with me to a convenience store, actually it... started to rain so we waited until the rain was gone, but it took hours!
Now we started to walk to the convenience store and bought ice cream, suddenly a boy fell and landed flat on his face while riding his skateboard... i hate Punk boys... no offense, i mean i don't know if he was a punk or not? But i hated him at the very first glimpse, I prefer boys who is elegant...

I said with my own mouth and that i wasn't expected to come out so quick I haven't even think.
"You call yourself a punk?, what a looser!."

I just laughed in shock while my friend laughed awkwardly, she was shocked too.

I barely got goosebumps because i know he'll come and get me or something.

But i was wrong he just... ignored us.

Why would he ignore? I even said something so rude to him?.

But he replied but it wasn't too much that it will make me cry or something it was simple.

He only said.
"Punk what?"

Like... thank goodness for not being mad but still.

I didn't answer him because i felt guilty so i just walked away with my friend Yuna, and went back home.

Suddenly i heard him murmured. It was...
"What a brat..."

But i just ignored it... i was glad he said something to me too...

But... i had a feeling it hurt me too...

Brat what?

To be continued...