Chapter 21

Vali began to his incarnation but Issei won't have it. Issei charged at Vali but get block the clone regain its strength. Valu transform his gear into a dragon.

Vali roared and blasted Issei with a beam. Issei had to take the hit. Everyone watched in fear see the most powerful form of Vali.

Drakaina shouted, "Partner!"

But Ophis who was watching in the distance she had a grin on her face.

Sirzerks was about to attack Vali, in the dust Issei was walking out as if unharmed. Once the dust settled everyone were terrified.

Issei walked out the blast zone and his armour seemed broken. His eyes covered by his helmet had bright green eyes. His mouth with sharp teeth his hands with claws. His back and tail had sharp spikes.

Issei looks at Vali then looks at the clone then finally at Rias.

Issei started to laugh maniacally and spoke, "This is the real me. Hehe."

Issei charged at Vali as started to ready to blasted Issei. Issei was able to get close and clawed at its face. The next minute was brutal to their eyes. Issei began to claw, bite and slammed the dragon while laughing.

Vali was trouble to keep up then decided to go in his balance breaker. Once he did that Issei jump on Vali to claw his face. Vali starts to fight for his life.

Issei spoke, "Let me see your desperate face."

Then the clone jumped in but Issei noticed but slightly turned his head at him with a evil smile. The clone saw the kill intent.

Issei spoke, "I'm the version of you been holding back."

Issei took the clone from the midair and slammed the clone to the ground. Vali comes in to start to divide Issei strength.

Issei started to divide and boosting at the same time. Meanwhile Rias watched in horror the real Issei had a dark side. The anger, anguish, and hate is showing the world to see.

Issei took out again Ascalon and stabbed Vali at his chest with a smile. Vali looks at Issei with a grin. Vali takes out a small blade and stabbed Issei side. Issei back off and started to feel the effects.

Vali spoke with a smile, "The blade contained the Samuel poison for dragons."

With his final words Vali eyes went lifeless. Albion was laughing.

Albion spoke, "I'll come back."

Issei eyes start to feel heavy but had to deal with the clone. Issei turns to the clone and rushed him. The clone was regaining his strength but was slammed again to the ground. Issei blasted his dragon shot erasing him from the existence.

Everyone was stood slient including the strays watched in horror. Issei was standing motionless. Issei pulled back his arms still wanting to fight as he look at Rias.

Rias flew towards Issei and stopped in front of him. As Xenovia, Ravel, Irina and Rossweisse were wanting to kill Rias

Rias spoke with tears, "Issei. My love."

Issei spoke, "I'm not your love. Everything we had is nothing to me."

Rias spoke with bangs covering her eyes, "Then if I can't have you no one will."

The next moment Rias takes a blade out her sleeves and stabbed Issei chest. Issei weakned couldn't fight. Issei drops to his knees.

Issei spoke to himself, "I just come back stronger to just get killed by my ex crush. I'm still the same stupid Issei."

As Ophis didn't expect to Issei to get killed easily but there was other factors in place. In the first she felt guilt as bangs covered her eyes. Ophis eyes began to water into tears.

Ophis spoke, "No. No. No. NO!!"

Ophis yelled out in anguish as everyone  watch as Ophis roared to the sky. Ophis began to rage across the battlefield, killing everyone in its path.

The girls seeing their Issei dead with rage starts attacking the strays wanting to kill Rias.

As Sirzerks, Azazel, and Michael had to retreat their army from the enraged dragon. Ophis continues to blast her dark beam from her mouth at the strays.

Rias watches the chaos around her then suddenly she gets attacked by Xenovia.

Xenovia shouted in tears, "You bitch! You killed my Issei! As soon he returned to us, you took him away!"

Then Rias tries to blast Xenovia away but Rossweisse comes with a magical barrier. Rossweisse also tries to kill Rias. Then Irina, Ravel, Tiamat and Drakaina.

Rias was getting overwhelmed very quickly. Then from above Ophis comes down. Rias just accept her fate. Then she get stabbed at every direction. Then Ophis blasted Rias from existence causing a shock wave.

Once the shock was settled. Ophis was standing in tears. Then she walked to Issei body. The girls also followed in tears. Ophis picked Issei head up close to her.

Ophis spoke in tears, "You said you would show me the world. You showed me how to feel. I love you."

Ophis covered Issei with black aura and started to repair his body as  his soul started to fade.

Ophis spoke, "I won't let you die."

Meanwhile Issei was in the dimension gap saw great red staring at him.

Great red spoke, "You caught my interest Issei Hyoudou."

"Oh well I'm dead. I guess this is goodbye?" Issei spoke.

Red spoke with a chuckle, "No technically your dead but your soul isn't gone yet. I saw how Ophis learned from you emotions though not much. Your death caused her to react since Ophis started to have a bond with you."

Issei felt his body was heavy then he went to sleep. Great red watches Issei returned to the world of the living.

Red spoke, "There more dangers in the world you need face."