Chapter 4

When Lars had told James that he was always on his mind, he hadn't lied. Every night and every morning, Lars' uncontrollable desire for James overcame his entire being. He'd jerked off compulsively, and yet, his body didn't feel drained at all. It was as if he had an endless supply of James fantasies to fuel his need, and it had become even more intense since last week's revelations. Lars wondered what James would think if he saw him covered in his own come with his name on his lips. He'd gone through a whole box of tissues which meant he was subjected to Kirk's teasing, "I'm thinking it's not your nose that needed to be blown." Although he tried his best to stay as quiet as possible when he pleasured himself, it was really hard hiding from his roommate.

"It's Daddy James, isn't it?" Kirk would ask when he'd see Lars' blissed out expression in the morning. Of course, Lars had confided almost every detail to his friend about what had transpired on that fateful night.

The teasing and the fantasies went on, because despite the daily text messages they exchanged now, James still hadn't found time for a second date. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity but was actually less than a week later, Lars received a text from James inviting him for an afternoon at his place and dinner afterwards. But this time, James was going to cook for him. He wanted Lars to have a taste of the salmon he'd caught on a fishing trip earlier in the summer. The thought of James cooking for him was enough to make Lars swoon; if he wasn't already in love with James, that sure did the trick. He was obsessed by the man, by every single aspect of him, and he wanted to be his baby boy more than anything else.

When Saturday came, Lars rushed to buy a bottle of wine for their dinner; he wanted to make a good impression on James. In very high spirits, Lars climbed on his bicycle with the bottle in his backpack and headed to James' place.

***

"Wow, it's so beautiful here!" Lars exclaimed as he stepped onto James' patio. Trees bordered the property and framed the swimming pool on two sides, offering privacy. Some branches hung over the clear waters, dappling the sunlight and giving the place the look of an enchanted bower. A lavish garden bordered the rest of the pool and the patio. A large barbecue grill dominated the patio, and Lars could easily picture James grilling steak, muscular arms covered in ink as he flipped the meat. Couchs, chairs and planters interspersed around the patio, creating an inviting seating area. It was an idyllic setting. Lars could very easily imagine himself taking a dip in the swimming pool, lounging underneath a tree, and letting himself be spoiled by James every single day.

"Thanks, Lars. I really like it here, that's for sure. I love the calm and being surrounded by nature." James watched Lars who was standing there with a big smile on his face and his hands on his hips. The sun played across Lars' long brown hair creating golden highlights that almost invited James' touch to see if the strands were as soft as they looked. James' eyes raked down Lars' body. He wore a dark gray tank top that clung to him in the most delicious way. His slender legs were highlighted by a pair of rather indecent shorts that had James wondering if he hadn't chosen them precisely to work him up. They were extra short and white which meant that little was left to the imagination; James could practically see the outline of Lars' soft cock through them. Lars was slightly built, boyish in all his hard and bony features, and James felt a bit like a pervert for being so titillated by Lars' youthful body.

James shook himself out of his thoughts by placing the pitcher of lemonade and the glasses he was holding on the small table by the patio couch.

"Take a seat," James told Lars. Lars sat on the couch which was conveniently placed under a sun shade. James sat by the table where he poured each of them a glass of lemonade. Lars scooted closer, so close that his knee bumped into James'. With what had transpired between them last weekend, Lars felt emboldened to be his usual touchy-feely self. He took the glass from James' hand when he offered it and gave him a kiss on the cheek, right where he had endearing acne scars — reminders from a long time ago when he was probably Lars' age.