8.

The host eagerly inquired, "So, your debut song was 'Paradoxx Invasion'. Aren't they just incredibly good-looking?"

The camera zoomed in on each member's face, capturing their charm and charisma.

The girls responded with enthusiastic shouts of agreement, their voices almost deafening Yebun as she struggled to compose herself.

"Do you all adore them?" the host asked once more, prompting the girls to erupt in a chorus of resounding yeses.

Yebun, determined to catch the boys' attention, maneuvered through the crowd of girls and waved excitedly.

Despite her petite stature, she wondered if they could even see her amidst the sea of fans.

Meanwhile, Ahyong joined in, waving and screaming so passionately that her throat began to burn.

Yebun's smile faded momentarily when a fervent fangirl pushed her aside, nearly causing her to lose her balance.

However, she quickly regained her composure and brushed off the incident, refocusing her attention on the boys.

With renewed enthusiasm, she eagerly waved at Jay and Jungwon, hoping to catch their eye amidst the frenzy.

Jungwon gazed out at the vast sea of audience, his heart feeling at ease as he realized just how much love and support they had received.

It was truly overwhelming to see that people appreciated him and his fellow members more than they had ever imagined. 

However, his attention was quickly diverted when he noticed a familiar girl being pushed rudely to the side.

Despite the commotion, the girl managed to catch his eye and wave at him and Jay with a bright, infectious smile that nearly took his breath away. She was undeniably beautiful.

Unable to contain his excitement, Jungwon pointed at her and waved back, a bright smile on his face as he locked eyes with the girl.

She seemed taken aback at first, her eyes widening in surprise as she noticed that Jungwon from ENHYPEN was actually waving at her.

A deep crimson blush crept up her cheeks as the girls around her started to scream with excitement.

Their brief moment of connection was soon interrupted, though, as the host shifted the attention towards them, "you guys must have done so many performance."

"Any experience performing at girls' High school?" The host's words pulled Jungwon's focus away from the girl as he turned his attention towards him.

It was clear that this was new territory for all seven members of ENHYPEN, as they all shook their heads in unison, confirming that it was their first time.

Niki's deep voice resonated through the room as he confirmed, "it's our first time." Sunoo, with a delighted smile, added— "Never before."

Ahyong, like everyone else, couldn't help but notice the exchange of glances, smiles, and waves between her best friend and her celebrity crush.

She turned to Yebun with wide eyes, unable to contain her excitement. "Bong Yebun! Did Jungwon just wave at you?!" she exclaimed, gripping Yebun's arms tightly and jumping up and down in her place.

Yebun, still on cloud nine from the fact that one of her celebrity crushes had acknowledged her from the stage, was at a loss for words as her mind processed what had just happened.

"I can't believe it, Ahyong! Jungwon smiled at me! He actually smiled at me. Am I dreaming? Tell me, Ahyong!" Yebun asked, her face beaming with a wide grin, to which Ahyong simply smiled, confirming her friend's doubts.