Chapter 12

Hey, everyone! Happy Tuesday! I'm sure some of you noticed the title change... Well... I'm turning this into a poly... I have decided... This story will become a poly... It will still be called Loveable... But Karma will be added as another love interest for Y/n... Let's get into today's episode! Welcome too... 💖Ryunosuke💖 Loveable 💖Akabae💖 Poly

Y/n... I want to ask you something... And please be honest... Ryunosuke said... What is it, Ryu? Y/n asked... Do you like Karma? He asked... w-What?! What kind of question is that, Ryunosuke?! I would never leave you! Why are you asking me this?! Y/n was confused... Sure she likes Karma... But... She would never-ever leave Ryunosuke... Y/n... It's a simple question... I'm not going to be mad if you are... Ryunosuke said... Why are you asking me this?! Y/n could feel herself getting upset over it... Baby... I won't ask again... But please... Ryunosuke said more softly... Y/n could feel tears welling in her eyes... I... I... I... I don't know! She said... I know when you lie... I know your lying to spare my feelings... I want you to be honest... What do you truly feel about, Karma? Ryunosuke said... Y/n bit her lip trying to hold back the tears... Oh, dammit... I made her that upset where she is close to crying... Ryunosuke cringes... Baby... I'm not upset with you... Please stop crying... Ryunosuke pulled her into his arms as she started to cry... I do find him cute... But I love you! I would never! She sobs into his chest... Shh... I'm not mad... Ryunosuke said... You're not? You're not mad that I find Karma cute? Y/n sniffs looking up... No... You are far too loveable to ever be mad at... Ryunosuke said... Y/n sighs in relief in his chest... What does this mean? Y/n asked... It means... I finally have a talk with Karma about his growing feelings for you... Ryunosuke said... I love you... Y/n said... I love you too... Ryunosuke said... 

Karma... Could I have a word with you? Ryunosuke asked... Uh... Sure... Karma said nervous... Don't scare him so much... Y/n pecked his cheek... Now where would be the fun in that if I didn't? Ryunosuke smirks... Y/n rolls her eyes... Don't make me deny you sex for a whole month, Ryunosuke... She threatens... Seriously? That won't work... You would jump me either way... Ryunosuke smirks... Y/n rolls her eyes before she gave Karma a bright and encouraging smile... He's all talk and no bark. Y/n said with a grin... She walks over to Rinka... What did you want to talk about? Karma asked... Cut to the chase, Karma... I know you like Y/n... And I happen to know she likes you too... Ryunosuke said... w-What?! I don't like your girlfriend! Karma stammered out denying it... I can tell when someone is lying... Y/n tried the same thing this morning when I asked her... So... I have a deal... Ryunosuke said... And that is? Karma asked... As long as you treat her right and with love... I'm fine sharing my wife with you... Ryunosuke said and Karma's eyes widened... w-WIFE?! Karma said loudly but only Ryunosuke heard him... Keep it down! Yes, we're married... But we were married in secret! Ryunosuke said... Okay... But when did that happen? Karma asked... When Y/n gave me puppy dog eyes... Ryunosuke chuckles glancing over at Y/n who was talking with Nagisa about trying to assassin their teacher... As long as you show her kindness and respect... I will allow you to date her... Ryunosuke said... I've liked her ever since the day she came to this class... But I held back because you two were together... Karma said... But... I plan to get to know her first... We will see where it goes from there... Karma said... 

Y/n's eyes twitched... She is supposed to be the new teacher? More like slut... Y/n muttered underneath her breath... Nakamura heard her and held back her laugh... And look at her boobs! Kayano whispered... Y/n looks at her... What is it with you and boobs? Y/n asked quietly... Kayano didn't answer... Y/n shrugged her shoulders and kept looking ahead... She will get her answer soon enough... Weird... She is hanging all over Koro-sensei... I wonder why... Y/n hums... Who knows... Ryunosuke muttered... She looks so stupid... She's nothing but a fake... Okuda muttered... Y/n nods... Y/n narrows her eyes at the blond teacher...  You done glaring at her? Ryunosuke whispered into Y/n's ear... Y/n scowls... Oh, fuck you... She muttered... You realize you said that to the guy who fucks you on a daily basis. Ryunosuke said with a raised eyebrow... Ugh... You can be so annoying but I love you at the same time... Y/n sighs and kisses his cheek... She annoys me... Remind me again why she is our teacher? Y/n muttered with a dark look on her face... Ryunosuke kisses her forehead... I don't believe she is into him... She has to be playing him... Y/n whispered... Ryunosuke nods agreeing with her... 

They were outside doing PE. They were doing a game of Pass and kill. When it was Y/n's turn... When the ball came over to her... Pass and kill! She was able to take off three tentacles from Koro-sensei... Well done, Y/n! Koro-sensei said... Y/n giggles lightly... Just then Irina came running down the stairs... Darling! Oh, darling! Irina said...  Y/n sighs... What a fake bitch... She is clearly using him and he is a dumbass not to see it... Y/n muttered. She got poked in the side and let out a yelp... She looks over to her left to see a smirking devil Karma... She narrowed her eyes at him... I know Ryunosuke said it was okay that I could like Karma... But still... It feels weird... Y/n thought before looking away... Yes? Koro-sensei said looking pink... Mr. Karasuma tells me you can go Mach 20! And I just have to see it with my own eyes! Irina said holding onto his arm when pushing her boobs into his chest... She disgusts me... Y/n muttered in disgust... Well, he might have exaggerated it a tad... Koro-sensei sweatdrops... Y/n rolls her eyes and turns away... She was standing in between Ryunosuke and Karma... But she and Karma have been becoming good friends... The bell rings... Uh, it's about that time, Mrs. Irina... That was the bell... Isogai said... Sure... Do what you want... I don't care... Irina said smoking a cigarette... Keep your temper in check Y/n... Aren't you even going to teach us or are you just going to be a stupid whore? Y/n said smiling sweetly... But on the inside... I'm about to end this bitches whole career... WHAT!? Irina glares at Y/n... Y/n let out a fake giggle... I believe you heard me, bitch-sensei... Y/n said with a sneer... Oh boy... Tiger is out... At least it ain't the monster... Or beast... Ryunosuke thought with a sweatdrop... Listen here you brat! Irina fumes... No, you listen you stupid old woman... You will need help to kill Koro-sensei... We've been trying to kill him longer than you... And I'm sure your next stunt will fail... Anyways... It's time for class... No one here wants to catch bitch gems... Y/n said with the flick of her hair she starts to walk off... Oh and by the way... We don't take kindly to pedophiles in this classroom... So... You would get fired bitch-sensei... Y/n said smiling and continues walking off... Ryunosuke and Karma follows her into the classroom... What was that about? Ryunosuke asked... The bitch had it coming... Y/n smirks... You just don't like her... Karma said... Y/n rolls her eyes and smacks him across the head... Shut it, redhead devil... Y/n said... Redhead devil? Karma smirks... Oh, fuck you... Y/n rolls her eyes... When and where? Karma smirks... Y/n stared at him with a deadpan look...  You are more worse than Ryunosuke... She muttered... What was that? Ryunosuke asked... She rolls her eyes... They went to their sits...