𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙁𝙤𝙚𝙨

(Remember to Vote and Comment as it Does a Lot for Motivation Seeing That You're Reading)

"And how do you know she isn't leading you into some kind of trap?" the harsh voice of Bruce let out as he slammed his cane into the floor, pressing his weight onto it and lifting himself to his feet he walked over to Y/N who was taking his mask off and let down in a table. 

"When was the last time you knew Laura or any Catwoman to have a partner in crime that lasted longer than on scheme?" Y/N responded, rolling one of his shoulders. 

"Just Metropolis" Bruce said looking down and then back up at Y/N. "You'd be leaving Gotham undefended" he added, unsure of this course of action. 

"You always have this thing" Y/N said, pulling off a sheet revealing the old Bat-Mech Bruce had built decades beforehand. 

Bruce first built it when his old age was catching up to him and he still had to go up against villains juiced up on venom

Bruce first built it when his old age was catching up to him and he still had to go up against villains juiced up on venom. A wearable mech suit that ensure him total supremacy in the strength capacity, but at the sacrifice of Batman's signature stealth and speed. When Y/N came up against Inque, Bruce wore it one last time and slammed the slimy villain around enough for Y/N to beat her. 

Now Bruce was never one to waste a valuable asset, just look at the Kryptonite he has laying around. So instead of taking health risks, Bruce outfitted the mech with remote controls so he can operate it from the Batcave. 

"Using that thing will raise a lot of questions" Bruce retaliated as he moved up to the mech suit and gazed at the Bat face it had. 

"You mean more questions than the ones people are already asking?" Y/N responded with a smirk. 

Bruce had that trademark scowl on his face, and then turned his body to face Y/N. "Clark is off world dealing with Brainiac-8, I'll contact Connor. You'll leave in 2 days" he finished, acting like a boss ordering around his workers. 

"Whatever you say" Y/N responded, his smiling failing but reappearing once again. At least he'd get to spend more time with Laura. 

The Next Night 

"Are you sure Mr Wayne really needs you to go on this trip for him?" the voice of Mary McGinnis came out from the Batsuit's comms. Y/N had let her know he would be unavailable for a few days. 

"Yeah mom, something about the Metropolis branch of Wayne Enterprises, underperforming or something" Y/N explained as he looked out over the city, taking in the sight of the neon lights and they reflected off the many windows of the skyscrapers. "Business stuff you know what it is?"

On the other end Y/N could swear he heard his mother sigh out. "Y/N you're supposed to be his protege, you know what that means? His gearing you up to take over of Wayne Enterprises. You're supposed to know what this business stuff is"