𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟎 (𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧)

Shuri Udaku x Female Main Character Miniseries

Miniseries

Prompt
All Olivia wants is to live a normal life. Since she's a member of the Nkosi family, it's a tall order. Her whole life Olivia hasn't been able to make friends. To change that, she decides to go to college far away from Wakanda. In hopes of a fresh start. But Olivia may not do this on her own. Shuri who has been her guardian for as long as she can remember joins her.

Warnings & Content:
- There is a 10-year age gap between the main characters. The youngest is 18 years old and is legally considered an adult. However, if you feel uncomfortable or are triggered I suggest you not read this story. I have warned you! If this content isn't for you feel free to scroll away!
- This story contains violence/gore, romance, mental health issues, supernatural powers, and the use of alcohol and drugs.
-For the smutty fans, no smut in this story just a slight description of sexual content but most of all fluff.

- One more important thing to know is that Shuri isn't a princess in this universe she does have T'Challa as her brother but they aren't royalty!

I do not condone any dangerous, violent, or unusual doings that are described in this story. It's all for fictional matters. Just so you know.

Authors note: Hi loves, if you are reading all this and are interested in this new story, thank you so much! I love you! I had this idea for a while and it seemed so freaking cool to write about it! I'm kinda nervous because this is getting a lot darker than how I usually write (I think) and yeah it's just something else. I hope you like it and are with me on this journey 🤍✨

 I hope you like it and are with me on this journey 🤍✨

𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐈'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I dried my hands with a kitchen towel. I hear the sound of a slight squeaking of the garden door. I turn around and watch Olivia open the garden door. A small breeze made her long light pink skirt and her dark brown curls moved with the wind. She took a step on the wooden flooring of the terrace. She lowered herself carefully and sat down, peacefully in silence.