𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Time was flying with it's own pace. Sid was 5 years old now and sana was 3. Today was her first day in the school. She was really excited getting ready in a new and different type of dress, new shoes.

Sid, Sana and Rohit were in the same school.

Finally, they reached the school with their parents. Dev and Sakshi were nervous for Sana's reaction as all of this was so new for her. New place, new faces. How will she react? Was their only concern.

"Mujhe toh bhot dar lag raha haii... royegi.. kaise rahegi yahan akele ?" Dev said and Sakshi rolled her eyes at him.

"Dev... seriously ? I know main bhi thodi nervous hu par after all we have to accept it. Woh koi anokhi bachhi nahi haii jo school jaa rahi haii" Sakshi replied.

"Anokhi bachhi definitely haii... meri bachhi haii... meri baby kaise rahegi wahan akele... woh royegi " Dev said.

"Uska pata nahi par tumhari shakal par likh raha haii ki tum zaroor rone lagoge" Sakshi replied.

"Sakshi, Dev sahi hi toh keh raha haii.. woh kaise rahegi ?" Ashok ji said biting his nails in nervousness.

"Le itna nervous toh yeh Sidharth or Rohit toh chdo... apne school ke first day par bhi nahi hue honge Ji itna aaj ho rahe hain" Rita ji said and both the ladies chuckled.

"Aap log kyu itna tension le rahe ho.. thoda royegi toh it's normal saare bachhe rote hai na... andar teachers hain woh sambhal lenge or moreover Sidharth or Rohit bhi toh hain" Sakshi said.

Sid holds sana's little hand and she looked at him. Rohit holds her other hand.

"Aap log bilkul tension mat lo... hum angel ka achhe se dhyaan rakhenge" Sid said.

"Haan... Don't worry" Rohit said

While sana smiled as if she was proud of her boys !

The trio finally entered the school premises and their parents kept looking at them until they vanished out of their sight.
_______________

Sid and Rohit Firstly took sana to her class.

"Siddy... mujhe dar lag raha haii... mujhe yahan akela rehna padega?" Sana asked in fear.

"Akele kahan baby? Dekho wahan aapke jaise aur bhi kitne saare bachhe hain.. or hum bhi aapko recess mein milne aayenge na.." Sid said

"Haan aur teacher bhi haii... woh bhot achhi hai" Rohit said.

Sana nodded still being scared.

They finally entered the class.

"Aree Sidharth, Rohit... yeh pyaari si bachhi kon haii aapke saath ?" Teacher asked.

"Mam yeh Sana haii... Sana... new admission" Rohit said

"Ohhh achhaa... awww tumhari behen kitni pyaari haii Sidharth " Teacher said.

Sid immediately looked at the Teacher and said

"Yeh meri behen nahi hai mam... friend haii"

"Ohhh ohk.... aajao sana" Teacher said.

Sana looked at Sid and sid nodded leaving her hand.

Sana moved inside the class while Sid and Rohit also left towards their class.
______________

Sana looked here and there with her big doe Eyes. She slowly went on the first seat where already a girl was sitting. She looked at the girl who smiled at her and sat beside her.

"Hii.. Mera naam prajakta haii... tumhara ?" The girl said.

"Sana"

"Kya hua tum itna dar kyu rahi ho ?" Prajakta asked.

"Mujhe dar lag raha haii.. idhar mumma, papa, siddy koi bhi nahi haii"

"Ohhh..."

Prajakta thought something and picked out a chocolate from her bag and forward it towards Sana.

"Friends?" Prajakta said.

Sana looked at her and then smiled slowly and shaked hands with her and took the chocolate.

"Dekho abh hum friends bann gye hai... toh abh tum akeli nahi ho... main hu tumhare saath..."

Sana smiled.

_________________

It was the recess time. Sid and Rohit went towards sana's class to meet her.

Sana was having her lunch with prajakta while giggling over something to which Sid smiled. Finally she was opening up to people and making new friends.

He went inside.

"Angel"

Sana looked at him and stood up happily to meet him.

"Tumhara naam toh Sana hai na ?" Prajakta asked.

"Haan par bhai usey angel hi bulaate Hain" Rohit replied.

"Siddyyyyy.. i missed you" Sana said.

Sid smiled.

"Siddy, she is my new friend... plajakta"

"Prajakta... Sana... my name is prajakta "

"Ohhhh... han wahi... Kitna mushkil haiii tumhara naam"

Sid, Rohit and prajakta chuckled.

"Hii prajakta... Mera naam Sidharth hai"

"Haan I know.. Sana tabse tumhare baare mein hi baat kar rahi haii"

"Abcourse.... he is my bestfriend praju" Sana said in her babyish voice.

"Abcourse nahi ofcourse hota haii angel"

"Haan haan wahi wahi"...

Suddenly the bell rang indicating that the recess was over.

"Angel recess over ho gaya..  hum apni class mein jaa rahe hain... you take care baby "

"OK Siddy... byie " Sana said waving her hand while Sid too waved his little palm.

Both Sid and Rohit left from there.

The whole day went well. Sana made many new friends but her best bond was with prajakta. They both enjoyed together while the teachers also helped her a lot as it was her first day.

It was finally the off time.

Both the Mehra family and Shukla family were waiting outside for their kids.

After sometime, They saw Rohit coming towards them followed by Sid and sana who were holding hands and talking about something.

Obviously Sana was blabbering whatever she had done the whole day, who so ever became her friend, how her day went and he was listening to all her chants with a small smile on his lips.

Seeing her happy, her parents got relaxed as well that she doesn't cried but enjoyed her first day while they all adored sidnaaz's bond.

To be continued.....

Love you all 🤍
Thank you for all the love and support ❤️