∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Come on sis! Let's go planting! " the green dress coated woman takes the girl's hand and dragging out her room.

"Sis, you better know how to create them like us your big sisters on how we create them. " the red and black woman said to the girl

"Your doing yourself great. " the brown green jewel woman said to the girl who was starting to make a sphere shape out of metal.

"Now I will tell you about how to conjoin your powers to the power sphera's. " the white woman used her powers, the girl watched in observation.

"The snow is not always have a cold heart, they have a warm heart within to the people they love. " the ice woman making snowflakes with the girl.

"I may be a mad flaming lady, I can be gentle to nature and animals, but annoying our ice sister is great. " the fire woman said, the girl was in disbelief.

"Flying is easy, just give yourself a lift and fly like a bird! " the blue girl watching the girl trying to fly with her wings.

"There are many stars in the night sky, but without the night sky, you will not see the stars shining bright. " the dark woman was star gazing with the girl...

"Sis, you need to get out of here! " the white woman said, while the other woman fighting against the darkness.

"Stay on this planet and never come back, we know we love you, but you are only hope! " the dark woman pushed the girl to the portal, as the girl reached for them.

"Sisters! "

(Y/N POV)

I wake up in a shock and looks around, I forgot I was still in the car... Hi, my name is Y/N Celina, I live in irenosa, which where my grandmother aphmau lived, but my mother is Juliana, my family tree is complicated, I do have a big brother who went to another country like me, his name was rance and he is now in the Philippines, because on what happened in irenosa. Your wondering why I am here in Malaysia in rintis island, because of my aunt saying about master Tok kasa being here on earth, I know Tok kasa when my father goes on his mission on space with his friends, I don't remember when I met Tok kasa, but I am here now. I got to go to the Tok aba and boboiboy cocoa cafe, I sat down in a chair, as the boy in my age came to me.

"Hello, are you new here? " the orange cap boy asked.

"Yes, I am. " I said, this boy is kinda cute, but can't fall in love because... Mother code that my mom will knew about it, if I don't get permission or she even met him...

"Here's the menu for you, since your new here. " the orange cap boy said before giving me the menu, I looked at the menu and wow, it has desserts here, mmmm...

'Choice the ice chocolate! ' I hear three ladies saying in my mind, then I heard muffled from them.

'Please choice the less sugar, the hot chocolate. ' I heard a very responsible lady said, oh well, gotta have faint for them.