∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Probe Attack! " adudu said, probe attacks the girls, but the girls dodged it quickly, as they attacked probe and adudu.

"Whoa! " yaya and ying were amaze by the girls.

"Who are they... " fang was suspicious and surprise.

"Those girls are like boboiboys. " gopal said, the elemental brothers looked at each other, before looking back at the girls who are fighting adudu and probe.

"They could be elemental sisters... " Gamma said, the elemental brothers looked at gamma.

"What? " The elemental brothers were in disbelief of gamma, their friends looked at gamma.

"Is it because, those girls are like you guys. " Yaya said, gamma nods, the elemental brothers and the group looked back at the girls fighting adudu and probe, then...

"I see that you already met Y/n, The other elemental user. " an old alien with a stick came towards the elemental brothers and his friends.

"Wait, you know about y/n and she is an elemental user, Tok kasa. " fang said, Tok kasa nods and looks at the fight.

"Those girls are indeed elemental sisters like boboiboy elemental brothers. " Tok kasa then looked at the elemental brothers and their friends, "I guess, it's time for you to know my old students. " he said, everyone was silent.

"Wait wait wait! " Gopal broke the silent, "Your old students!? " he said sarcastically in shock.

"Yes, Y/N Celina... Her father brought her to me to make y/n learn how to use her powers well. " Tok kasa said, "How about we meet these Elemental sisters. " he looked at the elemental sisters fighting adudu and probe, "First element.. Eldest Voltra element sister, Taima. " he said, as he observes Taima's fighting skills with her katana. "Taima is the most skillful swordmaster, she maybe acting like a tsundere, of being cold hearted, she has a warm heart and she protects her sisters, but taima is different from voltra. " the group were confused from Tok kasa.

"What do you mean taima is different from voltra Boboiboy here? " Ying asked, Tok kasa just smirks.

"Taima can control, detect, give and sense from her voltra powers. " The group watching taima, as Tok kasa said, many rockets of voltra element that adudu use from the crystal going towards taima, before it goes to her very closely, taima disables the rockets, making the rockets fall to the ground, but it didn't explode. Making the group gasp in amaze.

"That's... " Crystal was speechless.

"Amazing... " Voltra said, the group was speechless, but they saw adudu in front of them, Taima saw adudu, she went to adudu, before adudu use the element crystal powers, Taima slashed adudu, but adudu blocks it, making him pushed away.

"You! " adudu was very mad, taima just looked at him in a serious face.

"I see that your doing well and great taima. " Tok kasa said, taima looks at him.

"Tok kasa... " taima said, Tok kasa just smiled at her, "You never change, you old geezer. " she said in a sarcasm tone and went back to fight adudu.

"Same old taima... " Tok kasa said, the group looks at Tok kasa, then to taima.

"Wow, same person with voltra. " Gopal said with a dumbfounded look.

"Gopal... " voltra said in a mad and annoyed tone, but getting hold back by beliung and crystal.

"Calm down, voltra. " crystal said, voltra calms down, as the group looks at the fight.

"Now the second eldest tempest element sister, Aura. " Tok kasa looking at Aura, who was flying above and using aerial attacks probe, "Aura here is a very cheerful and very happy girl like beliung, but the difference here is that she has wings and using close combat aerial attacks. " he said, the group looking at Aura fights probe.