three.

Takemichi awoke, finding himself being cuddled by hanma. he was still in disbelief believe what just had occured last evening. with a groan, he slowly slipped out of hanma's grip, limping towards the bathroom as his back was killing him, damn it.

a tint of warm blush appeared on his cheeks, upon noticing his neck was plastered with hickeys and bite marks. can't believe I had sex with hanma. . He sighed softly as he leaned on the bathroom counter.

A few seconds later― He was surprised to feel weight pressing on his back, followed by a pair of muscular arms wrapping around him. he could feel the male pampering his neck with wet kisses, making him flustered.

" Hanma. . " he murmurs softly, even though he was internally panicking in the inside. " Hm? " Hanma hummed in response, he smiled upon seeing the black haired getting flustered by his little kisses.

Affairs of pleasure aren't irrelevant, leaving before the other would wake up was normal. so why not right now?
hanma questioned to himself, he couldn't help but feel confusion for hanagaki. and a bit of attraction.

something he hadn't felt in a long time, he can't help but feel adrenaline rushing through his veins at the feeling. " hanagaki. " takemichi's ears perked at the sound of his name, " yes?. " he responded.

" move to my place. "

" what? "

" You heard me,
it's better than
to stay here. "

" What? no, we already made an offer. . " takemichi reasoned, guilt creeping in his chest. hanma only smirked at him, " so? I can make a million deals with you. and it won't effect anything. " he retorted.

" but even so, I think it's too much." the ravenette insisted, staring up at hanma with a pleading expression. the tall male eyes softened, fuck, how can I not say no to that expression?

he pondered for a minute, before letting out a groan. he furrowed his eyebrows in defeat, " fine. " he mumbled. Takemichi's tense shoulders relaxed at this. " I'll send you the money later, so let's get breakfast first. "

His intense gaze never left the black haired, who was enthusiastically eating some pancakes. Hanma couldn't resist pinching his cheek, making the male chuckle, Cute.

hanma hummed, grabbing his phone from his pocket. " you wont mind if you give me your number will you?" he asked, his tone dripping with confidence. expecting a positive answer.

" why? "

the tall male's smile dropped, " why?, why not. " he raised an eyebrow, trying to cover his disappointment. hanagaki noticed his pout, " I'm kidding, sure. " he nodded, a chuckle leaving him afterwards.

" you sure know how to rile me up."
Hanma subconsciously smiled as he stared at the number. But soon his smile turned into a frown, why is he upset all of the sudden? takemichi wondered. " what's wrong? "

The tall male leaned against the chair. " nothing, just work. " he sighed in frustration. Takemichi nodded in understanding, he could and ALWAYS agree that work was a problem.

" annoying flies. " takemichi's ears perked at the male's whisper. flies? he looked around their table in confusion.

A black vehicle soon parked Infront of them. hanma glanced at the ravenette beside him, a small smile creeping on his lips as he noticed the look of admiration in his gaze. " you going anywhere? I'll drop you off. " he asked. takemichi soon met his eyes, shaking his head." no, it's quite close here anyway, thanks. " he smiled softly, nodding.

Hanma blankly stared at him, slight disappointment in his chest. he abruptly grabbed the short male's waist, pulling him in for a kiss. Takemichi eyes widened at this, before he could react the male had already pulled away, a string of saliva coming along.

" see ya hanagaki. " he hummed, getting inside the car. Takemichi stood there in bewilderment as he watched the car drive away, what the heck?

Soon his phone rang, it was a text message from hanma.

:Para sayo, pupuntahan kita mamaya. (For you, I'll come to you later.)

¥35,000. = (Around P 12,910. Please correct me if I'm wrong lol.)

His jaw dropped.

" sir, " hanma's gaze never left his phone, only letting out a hum in response. " mr kisaki has ordered me to tell you to deal with the rest."
as shiro explained, he could hear the male's soft sigh. Hanma reached for his nape, rubbing it. " he's pissed isn't he? " he chuckled lowly.

" I'm sure you're aware of that. " shiro nodded, a hint of sarcasm in his tone. " prepare for later then, " he replied, laying his head against the car seat.

――――――

――

(3)HY0MYI