CHAPTER 4 - "You...you knew."

Jackson-GolbachSam and Colby / Percy Jackson- April

Jackson-Golbach
Sam and Colby / Percy Jackson
- April

Percy groaned when he felt someone jump on him in August.

Things had changed drastically. Percy's adoption was finalised, and he became Perseus Hudson Jackson-Golbach. He wanted to keep his mother's memory alive as well as accept his new father.

On the morning in summer, he opened his eyes to see Arabella, grinning manically. "What do you want?"

"It's your birthday!" The hyper 13-year-old exclaimed.

"I know that," Percy laughed at his cousin. "Get off me, Aria!"

She shrieked when he pushed her off him. "Percy!"

"What the actual hell is going-" Sam froze as he entered the room. "Do I want to know?"

"Nope!" Percy grinned, jumping up.

"Happy birthday Perce," Sam added, embracing the kid. He ruffled his hair. "You're fourteen hey?"

"I am," Percy nodded, grinning madly.

They went out into the living room to see Colby lying on the couch. Arabella grinned.

"I woke him up!" She chimed happily.

"Of course you did, you little bug," he laughed, standing and embracing her. She burst into giggles. "Happy birthday Percy."

"Thanks," he smiled.

A little while later, Percy answered a knock on the front door. He stumbled back when he saw Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood and Thalia Grace.

"Percy!" Grover bleated.

"Who is it, Perce?" Sam called. Percy glared at his ex-friends.

"No one!" He yelled back, going to slam the door. But Annabeth stuck her foot in it. "What do you want?"

"To talk," Thalia crossed her arms. "Let us in, Jackson."

"Yeah you did plenty of that when I was getting sent from Camp," Percy snarked back, referencing how none of them stood up for him.

"Listen," Annabeth stared into his soul. "Please, just let us explain."

"No!" He yelled.

"Percy?" Arabella called out.

"I'm fine," he told her as she appeared beside him. "Head back to your Dad."

She glared at him but nodded.

"Who was that?" Thalia coughed.

"Arabella, she's my cousin," Percy replied. "I am not a Jackson fully. Please, just leave."

"What do you mean you're not fully a Jackson?" Annabeth asked, blinking in confusion.

"Just," he sighed. "Get in here."

"Sally's dead?" Grover's eyes widened. "Percy..."

"I'm fine," he snapped. "What do you want?"

"The truth came out."

"Okay and? You know I didn't side with Kronos to bring Thalia back, boo hoo."

"Camp wants you back," Thalia finished.

"No."

"Percy-" Grover began, but Percy shook his head.

"No! None of you believed me..."

"I did," Annabeth whispered.

Percy whirled on her. "What?"

"I believed you. I tried to convince Chiron, he told me to stay quiet. I'm sorry."

"You..you knew."

APRIL SPEAKS:
hehe
Also, thank you Sam and Colby for being there for me,
making me smile when I'm upset, and feeling like home.
I may never meet them, but thank you boys.