helping her at a game

Requested by @thegrilwhogotfrozen            

Taylor Swift: Mother

Noah and Betty: Siblings

August: Female & 4

"Mama! Mama! You gave Betty more fries than me!" Noah cried, pointing at his sister's plate

"Betty, give your brother some fries," Taylor instructed, trying to focus her attention on the game.

"No! They're mine!" Betty retorted, shoving a couple in her mouth.

"Betty! You're going to choke!" Taylor scolds, taking some of the fries out of her daughter's mouth.

Noah let out a loud cry, complaining about the difference in the number of fries, which made everyone turn towards the sound of the tantrum. Wanting to keep her kid quiet, Taylor buys another basket of fries and gives a couple more to Noah while splitting the rest between her oldest daughter and herself. Once her twins finally calmed down, Taylor focused back into the game, watching her boyfriend play. Before Taylor could sit back and relax, she heard someone yell her kids names which made her eyes widen in alarm and turn around. She looked to the side to see Noah and Betty's hands covered in egg wash and bread crumbs all over them.

"Guys! What is this? What did you do?" Taylor cried, running over to them.

"We wanted more tendies, mama," Betty said, pointing at the container of fresh chicken tenders.

"I am so so sorry, I will pay you back for this mess," Taylor apologized to the chef, before picking up her kids.

"August, babe, could you hand me the toddler's bag?" Taylor asked her oldest daughter.

August pulled out the huge blue bag and held it for her mother who already had two whiny children in her arms. As Tayor changed the twins, August looked over at her mother who looked tired, angry, sad, and exhausted all in one. She decided to take the toddlers off of her mom's hand and take care of them for a little while.

"Mom, I'll take them to the locker room to get them to wear off their energy," August suggested.

"Honey, you don't have to, it's okay," Taylor said.

"Mom, really, look at you. Let me get them off of your hands for a while," August pointed out.

Before Taylor could respond, they both heard a loud cry from Noah who was trying to hit Betty. Taylor quickly picked up Betty, pulling her away from Noah.

"Noah! Don't hit your sister!" Taylor scolded again.

"She hit me first!"

"Why did you hit your brother, Betty?" Taylor asked, rolling her eyes.

"Cause he said he was taller than me and he lied," Betty said, sticking her tongue out at Noah.

Before Taylor could say anything, August interrupted to take the kids off her mom's hands. She knew her mom would never just say yes but her mom really needed a break from them. "Guys, who wants to go to the locker room and play ball?"

Betty wiggled out of Taylor's hands and they both ran over to August, practically dragging her to the locker room. After about twenty minutes of running and goofing around, both of the toddlers fell asleep for their nap. They were supposed to take one two hours ago but they refused because they were busy having fun with their dad's teammates. August carried both of them back to where her mom was sitting and Taylor looked relieved to see them asleep. She took the kids out of August's hands and thanked her daughter for putting them to sleep. Taylor laid them down on an abnormally large couch and surrounded them with blankets and pillows to prevent them from falling off.

After Taylor sat down and leaned back, August stood behind her mother and gently massaged her shoulders for a couple minutes. August could feel Taylor relax and physically start to become more calm as she kneaded her mother's skin. Taylor was surprised at the touch but she wasn't complaining at all, it was all she needed after taking care of her kids without a break for days on end. Of course Travis would help, but he would be gone to practice for multiple hours each day and August would be busy with school and homework which left her to take care of her children while trying to write songs from home.

"Thank you, baby," Taylor sighed, grateful for her oldest daughter.

August smiled and sat down next to her mother on the couch next to the toddlers. She leaned her head on her mother's shoulder and leaned against her mother. Taylor pulled her daughter closer, appreciating the comfort and silence her daughter provided her.

"Thank you, honey," Taylor said, rubbing her daughter's back.