⚜️ 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

CHAPTER THREE

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

。✱ ───

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Y/N, who now walked towards the building of the Enns fished her phone from her pocket when she heard the sound of her notification.

Reading the message, it was from her childhood friend ; Oikawa Tooru and a small smile went to her lips upon reading the sent message.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tooru </3 : Got the DS, thank you. Tell me if you need anything, I'll help you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

While walking, she kept her eyes on her screen and typed her reply.

: Don't mention it, Tooru. Btw, you have fun friends there in Zelda. Get along with them, okay? ヽ( 'ω' )ノ.

"Ohhh, Y/N called us fun. You should really invite her here sometimes. We barely have girls in our class and literally most of them are too arrogant. "

"What the- since when did you appear?! "

Oikawa flinched when a certain rooster- raven suddenly popped up on his shoulder, a cheshire cat like smile on his face as he read her message. He couldn't deny the fact, even through messages, he thinks the girl is adorable. Specially the emoticon on the message.

"And no. I'm not inviting her here and have lunch with you guys. "

"Oikawa, if you're so protective of her, I might think you don't only see her as a childhood frie-"

Oikawa looked at Kuroo, the same nonchalant look on his face then he turned his phone off and shoved it inside his pockets.

"Kuroo, what about you? If you keep acting like you're interested in her I might assume you also have feelings for her. "

Now that halted Kuroo, he was about to retort back only to stop when he heard something was off in Oikawa's statement.

"Also? So I was right. "

"Don't even. Y/N has fanboys, it might not look like it but boys fawn over her to the point she almost got hurt for rejecting them and you, Kuroo. Need to stop whatever you're plotting. "

That didn't shake off this gut in Kuroo.

He knows.

They know.