Chapter 7: Intruding Mating (Lemon)

(Intruder is seen sitting on Riley's lap as she cups his cheeks and makes out with him as he blushes madly. She then grinds her hips on his crotch until his member pokes her crotch.)

Intruder: Fufufu... looks like your friend finally decided to wake up.

(She then removes his pants before removing her clothes, leaving only her bra and panties.)

Intruder: How do you like this, stud?

(She then removes her panties before proceeding to stick Riley's cock inside of her pussy.)

Intruder: (moans loudly) So this is the feeling of having a man's cock in a woman's pussy.

(She starts moving her hips up and down.)

Intruder: It's in! Your cock is in my pussy. I can tell I took your virginity.

(She then moves her hips and shakes them at the same time.)

Intruder: Well? How does it feel to be inside of a wet, juicy pussy?

(Riley moans as Intruder giggles while still moving her hips.)

Intruder: How cute! My pussy feels it too. I can feel your cock throbbing as well. The feeling of bareback sex is unforgettable =, so I'll make it memorable for you too.

(She keeps moving her hips as she takes off her bra.)

Intruder: I've always wanted to do this ever since I first laid my eyes on you. (her tits bounce) Here, have some glances at my tits.

(She smothers Riley's face with her tits.)

Intruder; Girls just know these things. (keeps bouncing) But there's no need to worry.

(She keeps moving her hips, and then Riley starts groping her bosom.)

Intruder: I don't mind having sex with you, Riley. (moans) Fuck my pussy hard.

(Both move their hips.)

Intruder: Your cock is amazing, Riley. It's hitting my sensitive spot in the way to the back of my pussy. Ready to cum in my pussy, Riley?

Riley: If you go that fast, I'm really going to cum.

(Intruder moves her hips faster.)

Intruder: That's perfectly fine. Hurry up and give it to me! Fill my pussy with lots of your baby batter!

(With a last bounce, Both end up cumming.)

Intruder: Here it comes, your thick and plentiful cum squirting deep inside me!

(Meanwhile, Force Impulse is seen slashing 100 Apsaras Units. Suddenly a giant mecha comes in.)

MA-08 Big Zam

(Then a mysterious voice is heard

(Then a mysterious voice is heard.)

????: Hiro Asuka, you and your planet opposed Zeon for too long, but now it's time for you to meet your maker!

F. Impulse: Well, I guess we'll see about that!

(Force Impulse prepares to fight Big Zam as the screen fades out.)

(To be continued)