8.Proclamation

The Chapter came out Late Because Of Festivals, I'm sorry guys I'm bipolar 💀, Let's roll in Chapter.

✧——⊹ ࣪ ˖ 🥟 ⊹ ࣪ ˖——✧ Vote :- 65

"Someone Was Present there"

Vikram jaw clenched the whole facial expressions on his anatomy screams anxious state and deep anger, vein of his forehead popped out thinking that some random brat spying on his wife.
And that so sudden?

Had she being in relationship before?

He want to break his neck whoever is behind it, Vikram's ring adorned finger tapping wooden table beside him breathing in tensed situation of suffocative silence. Nitika who was silent not daring to say something also having a curious question and dread fear of someone standing there at her balcony makes her quiver.

One thing that was pinning her messy attention that why didn't her husband haven't taken any action against stalker, It has been a freaking three minutes he's still standing at same position tapping his finger on side table.

"He's your Forced Husband, you're not even his Prefrence"

"You're Imposed on him"

Even after deliberate tries, Nitika's swollen eyes watered up as her own weaved question got their answer by their own, Why Would he care? Why would he bring his attention on a topic which barely recieves his concern. But still she's a human moreover a women who fear for herself that what if someone records her, Blackmails her, abuses her, threats her and even do something with her that send her direct in hospital, Once She saw a girl brutally murdered after her Group r@pe.

The Condition of her body was at worst, Nitika still feels nausea when she saw a young aspiring artist body wounded by every inch of her body.

Scars

Bloody Scars By those Sinners

They touched that girl without her consent, Her soul shivered remembering the time in hospital.

We lost A talent.

That's the time she was scared of each men she feels uncomfortable, It feels to like scrub her body till it peels her skin and make it bleed. It feels nausea