11.Barso re Megha

Reason I wasn't updating cuz I feel demotivated to continue this story reads are perfect but votes are null.

If you can't comment please do vote, book completed over 20k reads still unable to complete 1k votes, Authors give target of 1k votes and here where my vote target are only 50 to 60 people are unable to complete it makes me demotivated, I nearby deleted the book but my friend motivated me not to in all possible way, because of her I'm here:)

Character Account needed:- Avantika, Vyom Agnihotri, Vikram Hemraj

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🦢˚

"Dance!!, Bhabhi it's amazing ohmg"

Siya yelled in excited curiousity in her voice was evident Well she asked me about my hobbies and one I liked the most, even this world dies my favorite solace will be dance and only dance Avantika thought after telling her about all hobbies.

"Yeah I was classical dancer teacher in Banaras, with my friend"

Her voice someone lingered on past where she used to teach dance majorly kathak to teen girls, She's Missing naina, one her saviour one fearless women Avantika adores.

Maybe Naina is missing her too.

May God keep Naina happy.

"Wow Bhabhi you're such a talented, mai kya kehti hu ek dance toh banta hai"

(How about we do a dance)

Siya replied making Avantika land on real earth as her eyes glimmered with happiness.. In her life Avantika never recived a compliment from any of her family member or anyone after her parents death.

Her lips curled up with feathery smile

Siya's chain of compliments swelled Avantika's heart with happiness which she always
Wandered with lamp to find out.

A family, she adored a family she felt in few days at her arrival.

A well built business tycoon like Rananjay Oberoi, King of Gujrat realm suppressed his marital news like a mosquito, is appreciable neither she liked too many eyes on her expect his.

Oh god, she should not think like this!

Like yesterday she noticed a mole at side of his neck, like God appreciated a work of art with signature.

Poor Avantika noticing things too much.

Her trance of thoughts bring back in reality when she heard heavy droplets showering outside, Those droplets trailing on glass window making it smooth and tranquil.

Although rain represents sadness all she heard but it's like a veil to hide her tears amidst all the facade she ever used, Rain is beautiful.

She's glancing at outside