When it all started

I remember when it all started i was just 14 still in secondary school i felt like my parents hated me. I was blamed for every misfortune, every morning when i wake up i hear my parents complaining and laying curse on me, i was blamed for being born. i was the first and only female child, i have four other siblings but my parents made me feel like i was never wanted, my siblings were allowed to live freely and make mistakes, but i was never given that opportunity even when i do something right they complained i never do it right. I lived my life trying to please my parents still yet my best was never enough. Every night i would cry myself to sleep praying to God to make my parents love me but it seems God never did answer my prayer. whenever i was around my parents i always feel uncomfortable because it was only a matter of time before they shout at me for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

I never had any close friends because it was all about pleasing my parents. if i sleep any later than 7:30am my father will come down to my room screaming "i was a useless lazy child i ought to have been awake as early as 5am to sweep the compound clean the bathroom and prepare breakfast for everyone before they wake up and they will threatened me that if i keep waking up late they will stop feeding me and i will have to hawk to feed.

Everyday i would go to school very late because i have to finish the house chores before i can leave the house and then my dad will call the proprietress to punish me for coming late. when i come back from school i was not allowed to go home and do my assignment or wash my school uniform. I was to go from school to my mother's shop till we close by 10pm and then i will be too tired to do my assignment i would only try to wash my school uniform because no matter how tired i was to wash my school uniform i could never wear a dirty uniform to school, then i will get to school the next day and try to do my assignment before the teacher ask us to submit it.