18

🥀

C
H
A
P
T
E
R

E
I
G
H
T
E
E
N

_____________________________________________________________________________
PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-
Jungkook chuckled and smirked at his evil plan he was about to do today.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n P.O.V

I got home,and get changed in something comfortable.

Mom have called me few moments ago and told me to buy some groceries.i sigh before taking my jute bag and went to grocery store.

As I was in the grocery store I saw Mr & Mrs choi,they are good friends of my parents,they used to be our neighbours back then we first shifted in Russia. They own a vegetable shop beside the grocery store.

I went to them,
"Hello Mr.choi,hello Mrs choi" I greet them and bowed 90° to show respect.

They turned around and saw me and give me a warm huge smile.

"Ahh y/n-ah! It's been a long time since we have saw you!" Mrs choi said and came towards me to give me a hug (did I mention tight?yeah) a 'tight' hug.

"Mrs choi we have met only few weeks ago" I whispered because I was getting crushed by her.

"I am good Mr Choi,what about you guy's..?and where is junho?" -y/n {there son name is junho}

"Oh you don't know?he went to America for further studies, it's been 3 year's since he's there" Mr.choi replied.

"He even got a job and got settled down there,he also wants us to be settled with him in America " Mrs choi said,kind of sad.

"Wow that's great!But what's the matter why are you getting sad about it you should be happy!" y/n.

"We are y/n-ah...but.. we don't want to settle in America...we feel more comfortable here it's been more than 15 year since we are here and we are attached to this place " Mrs. Choi.

"I understand...what else I can say? At the end it's your decision to choose weather if you wanna stay or go" I said with a warm smile.
"Enough enough! now let me help u with this boxes! "  I said jokingly flexing my body.

They both laughed.

After an hour, I got home with some food. I ate my food and washed the dishes before checking the time it's almost time to go to the party.

I got up from the sofa and went to shower. After shower I went to my closet and decided what to wear.

'Its a birthday party right? So I should wear something casual '

"Ok...this one!"

{Outfit↓}
Choose any one

{Outfit↓}Choose any one