19

C
H
A
P
T
E
R
N
I
N
E
T
E
E
N

______________________________________________________
PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-
Jungkooks was in his car, remembering what has happened few minutes ago....
Smirking to himself he looked down, to see a {ahem} tent in his pants...

"Well shi-
______________________________________________________

AUTHOR P.O.V
After that incident y/n started to avoid jungkook, jungkook on other hand was worried about,not for his actions,he was worried about the thing that what if,if y/n tell that incident to any other members this,he is surely dead.

*Present time*
Now y/n was getting ready to go to his office,he did his morning routine,and wore his outfit.

{Outfit ↓}

He wore his outfit and did his usual routine, before eating his breakfast made by his mum

He wore his outfit and did his usual routine, before eating his breakfast made by his mum. His parents have left earlier so he locked the door and head to near by bus stop and got on his Uber/taxi.

He entered his office, greeting familiar faces. He got on elevator, going to his floor,he also saw Miss Rachel in the elevator. Both smiles and greets each other.

"Hey miss Rachel! How are you doing?"

"I am doing good y/n! Just going to (random department name) to give these files" she replied, raising her hands to show some files in her hands.

Y/n nodded, door opened indicating that he have reached his floor.

"Catch you on lunch miss Rachel!" Y/n said getting off from the elevator.

He got to his cabin and started doing his work.

{After a while}

Y/N P.O.V
I was doing my usual work and looked at the clock to check the time.
'its almost lunch time...I will do this afterwards'  I thought looking at the files I was working on.

I get up from my seat and went to managing/management department only to saw both chanyeol hyung and beakhyun hyung were not there...'I think I should go check marketing department...' I thought before making my way to marketing department.
There I saw kyungsoo hyung and minseok {xiumin} hyung coming out of their cabinet.

"Oh look it's y/n...hey y/n-ah!" Xiumin hyung said. Kyungsoo hyung followed his gaze and waved at me.

I smiled back at them before waving."hey hyungs! Where are the two?"