☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫☆

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 = 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣.

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

Some days passed, you started creating more things, like flowers, trees, small animals, lakes, it was a small field, but it was beautiful, you made different trees and bushes that gave you fruit to eat, even if you didn't need it.

But here was one in particular. You two made a tree together, it had some fruits, that you named, "Apples", you named this tree "The tree of Knowledge", not because it gave you actual knowledge, it was because, it was the first plant you grew together.

You were always exploring, as he let you create everything, while he sat and gave you ideas. 

He did make creations, but most of them were a failure, like what would happen afterwards with the dinosaurs.

Altough you two were happy there, you had to create something more, you decided that for you to create more, you had to live in a high place, to watch the small garden grow [it was a void before]. 

So you two accorded to choose the sky, above the clouds, above everything. You were going to make a place where you could watch from above and create.

You called it 

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

Heaven was first created from clouds, the ground was clouds the houses were clouds, well, in summary 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 was made of clouds. 

You now were the said "Kings", and decided to call yourselves "Amabel" and the tall "man", Yahweh.

Now with new names you two ruled the place. But, how were you going to rule it, if it had no habitants?

You two were made of pure light. So you couldn't really make them of pure light too, so you added some clouds to the mix. They were beings, of light and clouds. Resembling you two in appearence. 

But then you thought, wouldn't be scary if they saw you like that? I mean, Yahweh has a very decent angelic form,  but you were...scary, to say the least, so you decided to create other forms to not scare the next habitants of heaven. [For the habitants, not the "archangels]

As you planned the creations, you two made heaven more "futuristic", it wasn't made out of clouds now, it was made of what you called "angelic stone", and different gems and minerals.

You were almost done creating every "breed" of angels, there was a hierarchy, the most powerful were the seraphim, followed by the cherubs, then there were the thrones, then the dominions, then the virtues, the powers, the principalities, then there were the archangels and finally, the angels.

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

With the detailed idea, you decided to finally get to work, so you called Yahweh and  sat on your throne, holding a small sheet of paper with the details of what would be your first angel, while Yahweh watched from behind, waiting for the show.

You closed your eyes, and with your hands you began to produce light, which took the shape of a sphere, and floated to the center of the throne room. Suddenly, with your other hand, you grabbed a piece of a nearby cloud, and mixed it with the light. With this you gave shape to the angel that would be accompanying you.

Your hands began to close, forming the being of light and clouds. When suddenly, a blinding light exploded in the center of said room. As the fog disappeared, you managed to see a figure in the center of the room.

An angel lay on the floor, with one eye on his face, fire on his head simulating hair, he stood up, and looked at them with curiosity and confusion in his one eye.

"Uhm...where am I? Uh~ Who...who am I?"

He stuttered, looking at me with both fear and adoration, realizing little by little that you had created him. 

When suddenly, you opened your mouth to speak, the following words marking the life of said angel.

"𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐀m𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧."

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒎, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒆."

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

╰┈➤Funfacts =

■ You only use your Humanoid or Partial form, when you are in front of heaven's citizens, or humans or sinners, the only ones who get to see your angelic form are "The Angels", Yahweh, and Sera.

■ You love ducks, they are your favourite animal out of each.

╰┈➤ Wordcount = 797