☆𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐄𝐯𝐞☆

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 = 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 ℍ𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕚𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣.

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

And there they were all, in another meeting with "The Elders of Heaven", with a new problem, Cassius, being one of the most loyal angels you had, told you the news, that in his words, Lilith "suffered", because Because of how controlling Adam was, with that in mind, you made a decision, and today, you were going to present it.

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

┊┊┊✧ ⁺ ⁺  °

*sighs* "Today we are gathered, to talk about the future of Adam and Lilith..."

Everyone gasped in surprise, the murmurs didn't take long to arrive, before you could calm them down, an authoritative voice was heard in the room.

"Gentlemen, let Our Lord explain, before you get so upset"

A well-mannered angel had risen from his chair, you recognizing him immediately.

"Thank you Leliel, can you sit..."

Leo sat obediently, paying attention to what you had to say.

"Well, as I said, something has happened, and we can't let it pass by..."

As you spoke, you stood up from your chair, looking out the large window, thoughtful.