Chapter 5

May

"Then why are you squeezing your thighs together?" My eyes widen, I didn't even realize I was doing that, oh God. "I..uhm.." Valerio kissed my neck, his hands traveling up and down my waist. My breath hitched in my throat, "No need to be scared, Cara Mia." Valerio kissed down to my collar bone, "I'm not scared.." I whisper, my voice a bit shaky. "Good." Valerio hooked his arms under my thighs, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, mostly afraid I was going to fall. His lips crushed onto mine, I had no shame kissing him back. His lips were soft and plump. He was beautiful in every way possible, if he could get any better.. I think I would die. He's already the devil himself. What more could he possibly have? Valerio finally broke the kiss, his eyes bore into mine as he kicked open his bedroom door. As soon as we entered his room, my back hit a plush soft bed. Of course, his bedding was black. The only color this man knew was black. Not that there was anything wrong with it, but everything he owned was black. Was his heart black, too? Or his organs? His brain? What else was black? "What are you thinking about Cara Mia?" His hands trailed up my thighs, slowly spreading my legs. "Nothing." I wasn't thinking about anything. I was thinking whether or not your organs were black, but you don't need to know that. Maybe I'll tell you when you're dead, who knows. Valerio pushed a finger alongside my panties, and a gasp left my throat. He slowly rubbed my clit a circular motion, a soft sigh was earned. What else was he good with? Was he good at everything? Anything? This man, Valerio. He was too good at everything, suspiciously good at everything. It's almost like if he wasn't good at this, he would be a failure. Valerio's finger hooked around the crotch of my panties as he tugged the fabric snapped. I gasped, my favorite pair of panties... Valerio lifted my dress up and passed my hips. He tugged the ripped fabric down. Exposing me to him, Valerio slowly lowered himself to his knees. "Wet for me already, Cara Mia?"  He whispered against my flesh. Once he was on his knees, he pressed his hands on my thighs. Slowly prying my legs apart, Valerio's tounge glided against my swollen clit. My lips parted, and only a breath like moan escaped my lips. Valerio continued to lick my clit, I swallowed a moan as he tucked on my clit. He pulled away, "I wanna hear those moans, Cara Mia." He went back to sucking. He thrusted a finger inside me. A moan finally escaped my lips. He continued to suck and finger me. Moan after moan escaping my lips, I could feel my orgasm rising, he added another finger. I moaned louder, and my hands flew to his hair. Tugging and pulling at the roots, in response, he only squeezed my thighs tighter. Another moan escaped my lips, and my orgasm came closer and closer. I was on the brink of it, he slowly dragged his fingers out and stopped sucking my clit, he stood up, "Do you want to come, Cara Mia?" I nodded, I was desperate, needy, hungry. "Use your words." God, he knew what he was doing by asking me to use my words like that. "P-please..make me come," I whispered, Valerio smirked, "Ah, Cara Mia, you have three options." I looked at him confused, three options? What the fuck was he talking about? "You can come on my dick, my fingers, or my mouth. Which one, Cara Mia." My breath quickend, oh God. "Well?" I didn't know. Would I be greedy if I wanted all? "Do you need me to pick fkr you, Cara Mia?" He leaned closer to me, "Yes.." I whispered, Valerio smirked, "Doyou want to come on my cock like a good girl?" My breath hitched, fuck. Why was he good with his words like that? I could feel my insides tingling. Yes, I did. I wanted to be a good girl and come on his cock more than anything. But was I going to admit that? Maybe, maybe not. "Yes." So much for if I wanted to admit it.  "Thought so," Valerio slammed his lips onto mine. He struggled with unbecoming his belt. Once, he finally unbuckled it, all while kissing me. He took it out of the loops, "Do you like choking, Cara Mia?" Did I? No, I didn't like it. I loved it. Maybe i was a bit of a freak, but when it came to choking. That's how I would wanna die. "Yes." I could feel my face heat up as Valerio smirked, "I bet you do." Valerio tied to belt around my neck, tightening it a bit. "Too tight?" I shook my head, "Words." Right, "No, it's fine." Valerio nodded. He started kissing me again, I started to undo the buttons on his shirt while he unzipped his pants. I ripped off two buttons by accident, but it was okay. I pushed his shirt off his shoulders while he pulled his pants down, I quickly took off my dress, and he slid down his boxers. We were now both naked staring at each other. He kissed me again. His hands tangled into my hair, and he pressed himself closer, i could feel his cock pressing up against my stomach. Valerio pulled away from the kiss, "Rrady, Cara Mia?" He whispered against my lips. His lips were soft and plump, like always. "Yes." Valerio's hands wrapped around my waist. He slowly slid his cock into my pussy, a soft like whimper escaped my lips. It wasn't painful. He was just bigger than what I've had before. He slowly pulled out, then back in, out, in, out, in. I started to get used to his size. He bent me over me over his arm, and he slammed into me. A loud moan was earned, he grabbed the end of the belt and pulled, choking me. He slammed into me again and again. Each time I moaned, he pulled the belt a little harder. "Look at you, Cara Mia, taking me like such a good girl."

AHHHHHHHHHHHH🤭I TOTALLY WASNT GIGGLING AND KICKING MY FEET WHILE WRITING THIS SCENE.