Epilouge

Hi guys! So, I'm gonna write a little Elilouge and end the story here. I know it was very fast-paced and I wasn't too happy with it. This is the first time I have ever published a story. And I know it was supposed to be enemies to lovers, and it wasn't. So yeah, you guys are for real gonna hate me and I'm so so sorry!

Valerio

I watched as May worked in the kitchen. She was making homemade pasta. A small smile formed on her face, seeing her look so focused. She looked beautiful, her hair sticking out of her messy ponytail, a slight frown on her face, her hands and arms covered in flour from trying to roll out the dough. I chuckled as she scowled at the dough. I walked over to her, standing behind her.
"Like this, Cara Mia." I moved my hands over her. Her hands were in tight fists. I relaxed her hands. It made it easier for her to nead the dough.
"Thank you." She mumbled, I know she doesn't like to ask for help. But times like these, she needed help.
"Of course, Cara Mia."
Once she finished dinner, we sat down at the dining table, we sat across from each other, it was a small two-person table. May smiled at me, her face lighting up once she saw me take a bite of the pasta. It was pretty good. She was a good cook.
"It's delicious, Cara Mia, thank you." I reached my hand over and held her hand.
"You're welcome." Her voice was soft and gentle, like an angels.
"Happy one year anniversary." She said with a big smile on her face,
"Happy one year anniversary, Cara Mia." I smiled back at her. She made me truly happy. She was my home, my safe place. And I was hers.

A month later
"No, no, no! May! May! Stay with me! STAY WITH ME, GOD DAMMIT!" I was panicking, May was bleeding out I my arms.
"Shhh... shhh..Val.." She mumbled, I shook my head. Blood was pouring out of her stomach.
" I'll be..okay.." I put my hand on her stomach to stop the bleeding, earning a cry of pain.
"Val..stop..there's no saving me.." I shook my head. She can't leave me, she can't. She can't leave me!
"No, no, no! May you listen to me, your not gonna fucking leave me, your not fucking dying you hear me?" Tears filled my eyes, May gave me a sad smile.
"I..love you Val..I always will." She gave me one last smile. Her breath was then gone.
"May? May!? MAY!" She stopped breathing. She was gone. She left me.

End
Not all stories have a happy ending.
Maybe this will be only the beginning..
Or not.

Okay yall...this is it.. I'm literally in tears right now. This is the end!(maybe) You all are for real gonna hate me, I'm so sorry I love you all! I might re-write this story! Or make a new one. I love you all. Thank you so much!

With much love, sincerely, your author.💋