2. Eyeliner.

Ship: Jaemin x Renjun
Word count: 892
- not edited yet.

Plot: Jaemin buys a new skirt and fish net tights and is excited to show them to Renjun but the older doesn't pay proper attention to him and more to his game which makes the male upset. To cheer him up, renjun asks him to do his eyeliner but in a special way.

✁┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Jaemin giggled to himself thinking about how his boyfriend, Renjun would react to what he had bought after going off to shopping with Chenle.

Renjun was a great boyfriend to the male and whenever Jaemin would buy himself clothes he always asked him to wear them and show him how beautiful he looks. It made Jaemin feel so special and confident and that's exactly how Renjun wants him to feel. 

"ijunnie! I'm homeee" - Jaemin yelled as he entered their apartment, slidinh off his shoes and quickly running to see where they other was after not hearing a reply

"Mark hyung behind you quick!!"
Renjun could be heard yelling at Mark so he was definitely in the gaming room.

Smiling, Jaemin held onto the paper bags tightly being really excited to show his partner his newest skirts and cute tights. He slowly twisted the door knob to the gaming room and sneakingly entered behind the other not forgetting to put the bags on the bean bag beside the couch.

"yes right behind at th- AHHHH"

The male went behind Renjun and suddenly hugged from the back making the other flinch and shriek making Jaemin fall back after being scared too.

"Babe! You scared the heck out me" Renjun held onto his chest and exahaled loudly earning a gentle punch from the other.

"You're the one who's playing these dumb zombie games with Mark hyung not me" Jaemin's lips shaped into a slight pout as he spoke.

"Anywaysss look! I bought this really cute skirt and I can't wait to show it to you!!"

Renjun smiled and nodded to his boyfriend when though he could hear Mark yelling at him through his headset on how he scared him with the scream too.

"Wait a few minutes nana okay?" He asked and Jaemin noddes still wearning his adorable smile and sat down at the couch.

A few minutes had already passed by, Jaemin still waiting on the couch excitedly.

It was already 20 minutes now and Renjun had totally seemed to have forgotten about the other. Jaemin sighed and spoke.

"junieee? It's already more than 20 minutes can you please look now? I have to change the tights I'm wearing right now too, they're gettinh itchy".

"just a few more minutes love" the other replied in a sweet tone enough to make his partner feel relaxed ans wait a little more.
...
Now half an hour had already gone by with the younger male getting impatient every minute.

"babeee" he whined making Renjun let out a "tch" sound which made Jaemin even more upset.

"We are about to win minnie, just a few more minutes okay?"

Jaemin scoffed, ofcourse and with these "few more minutes" even 45 minutes later his boyfriend's eyes were glued to that damn screen. Though 5 more minutes later Renjun finally yelled.

"Yes! Okay Mark let's go for another ro-"

Before he could complete his words he heard the door shut loudly and that's when the realization finally hit him. Ah shit jaemin!

"nevermind, good game. I need to go to jaemin" with that being said he quickly took off his headphones and headed to his and jaemin's room.

"Nana! Are you in here?" he opened the door to their room and didn't find Jaemin there which meant that the other was probably in the bathroom so he decided to wait.
A few minutes later, Jaemin came out. He was just wearing an over-sized shirt and sweat pants now. Renjun's eyes met with the younger he was fast to notice the dried up tears on the younger's face.

"Jae-"

"I don't want to talk to you" he cut him off and went towards their bed, settling down himself and put on the blanket over him.

Renjun sighed knowing the other was upset with him and sat beside him.

"okayy I'm sorry baby. Come on I want to see your skirts and how adorable you look in them. Please show them to me" He asked.

"There's the bag, you can see them yourself"

Ofcourse, a salty reply.

Renjun slowly removed the blanket from his face and Jaemin let out a little whine.

"stop!"
"Nana, I want to see you wear them. Come on now love, please wear them for me. I'm sorry for not paying attention earlier."

The pout on Jaemin's face just grew bigger as he shook his head making the other male chuckle because of his cuteness.

"Okay, how about you do my eyeliner like you've been wanting to? Will you forgive me then and wear the clothes you bought hmm?"

Jaemin's eyes lit up and he looked at his partner with a smile forming on his face.

"wait! Really?"

Renjun nodded.

"though there's one more thing." he spoke and Jaemin tilted his head in confusion.

"I want you to do my eyeliner while sitting on my lap" he continued.

Jaemin's cheeks went pink and he nodded still smiling. Renjun smiled back and pulled his boyfriend into a sweet kiss.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

- End 💌