𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘥𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘰𝘴

rage filled your body as you watched in shock at your boyfriend getting twerked on at a party.

"oh he got me fucked up" i gritted going to his contact, calling him.

it took him about 3 rings to answer, "hello ma?" his voice rasped. it sounded like he was outside.

"david so this what we doing now? after all we been through!" i raised my voice getting even more mad.

"watch ya tone and whatcha doing all this for?" he spoke with his thick new york accent.

"so you tellin me- you know what, fuck you were done" i spoke hanging up before he could even get the chance to say anything.

and with that i blocked his ass on everything. after all of the chances i gave him i was finally over this toxic relationship.

to keep my mind off of things i went to sleep. he had my head hurting

-

i woke up to the sound of someone banging on my door. "y/n open this fucking door!" i heard a familiar voice shout.

i frowled my eyebrows grabbing my phone to check the time that read, "1:17am"

i got up out of bed walking to my front door. i peeped through the peephole and saw dd, mentally rolling my eyes before i opened the door.

i peeked through the door, "yes?" i asked watching him stand there with an aggravated face.

"fuck do you mean yes. stop playing with me" attitude laced in his voice as he pushed the door more open making me stumble back.

"david what the fuck is wrong with you? i don't have time for you" i cussed watching him close the door with his foot and locking it.

"what the fuck i told you bout yo mouth" his hand swiftly moved to my neck gripping it. "ionk who you take me fa y/n."

"david let me go" i whined grabbing onto his wrist attempting to move his hand but this failed as he still had a firm hold.

he leaned down a bit to kiss me which caught me surprised. but i kissed him back. he deepened the kiss as
his tongue slipped into my mouth.

he soon pulled away from the kiss and i did too. "now say all that shit you was saying to my face" he let go of my neck. and i backed away from him a-bit.

"i said i'm done with you david. i'm not finna keep letting you embarrass me when all i'm doing is being loyal to yo ass" i spoke up.

"my bad y/n i wasn't really thinking. that weed and liquor was taking over my body. i promise you the only one i want and need. fuck these other hoes" he finally spoke. it looked like he was sincere so i accepted it.

"it's okay david. just don't let it happen again" i replied pecking his lips, "it won't" he said picking me up.

"now let me show you how sorry i am" he said kissing my neck as he carried me to the bedroom making a moan escape from my mouth

he placed me down on my back softly as he kissed all over my body rubbing my inner thighs. he slid my shorts and thong off.

he kissed my thighs before rubbing my clit, sending me into a daze.

"fuckkk dd" i moaned out at his touch. "you so fucking wet" he muttered before eating me like it was his last meal.

he gave my clit a long lick before sucking on it and eating it in a "8" motion.

i pushed his head gripping his curls. he chuckled on my pussy making me feel a vibrate.

"ouuu fuck im about to cum baby" i sighed out as he added 2 fingers. "cum fa me baby" he ordered, and i did just that.

i left his fingers coated with my white substance. he removed his fingers and licked him making me lick them too.

"i love yo pretty slut ass." he sloppy kissed me before he pulled away. "get on ya knees" he told me tapping my jaw

i got on my knees watching him as his took off his amiri belt. he pulled down his jeans along with his psd boxers.

his 8 inch member popped out hitting me in the face. he grabbed it and slapped it on my lips a bit.

"suck" he ordered.

i licked and sucked his member bopping my head, "fuck" he cursed leaning his head back.

i looked up at him and continued to deep throat him as i got spit everywhere.

he grabbed a handful of my knotless and started throat fucking me. i gagged as tears swelled up in my eyes.

i tried to back away but he pulled me back and continued pushing his full length into my mouth. "take this shit y/n" he grunted

spit bubbled up from my mouth to his dick as he held my head all the way down. "what was all that shit you was saying? hm?" he asked.

"you gon leave me?" he looked at me as he bit his lip. i shook my head no placing my hand on his thigh.

"watch out" he slapped my hand away still thrusting into my mouth.

"im about to nut all in yo mouth" he moaned before his liquid shot into my mouth. "swallow it" he gripped my chin and i shook my head no

"do it or ima fuck you up" i closed my eyes swallowing it. i looked up to see him smirking.

he pulled me up by my neck and pecked my lips, "i love you ass it's me and you forever" he kissed my jaw.

𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 + 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 💕

soo do yall miss a baddie orrr???