𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 - 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐠𝐩𝐠

i laid down bored as ever in bed scrolling on tiktok

i laid down bored as ever in bed scrolling on tiktok. i saw this lady prank her boyfriend by being mean to him.

i decided i was gonna do this on naz since i haven't seen him all day, i just missed him that's all.

meanwhile i was waiting for him to get home i just decided i was gonna do my hair since i had nothing better to do anyways.

i huffed getting myself out of bed pulling down my nike pros down a bit.

i walked into my connected bathroom soon gathering all of the things i needed for my hair.

i heard the keys jingling in the door, "this the perfect time to do it" i mumbled to myself before getting started on my hair.

"mama! im home" his deep voice shouted. i rolled my eyes cause why are u so loud.

i ignored him as i parted my hair into sections, applying gel.

i heard the front door close soon hearing heavy footsteps approaching my door.

my room door opened revealing naz. he looked over to the bathroom before walking towards me.

he had on a black plain wife beater on with amiri jeans on with his ski mask rolled up almost like a beanie. he was looking real good

"wassup sexy, you ain't hea me callin you?" he asked placing a hard smack on my ass but rubbing it also.

"i did nyshawn, move" i pushed his hand from behind me. his eyebrows frowled as a mug soon took over his face.

"the fuck is your proble?" he asked and it sounded like he was catching a attitude.

"nothing" i scoffed pulling my edges out and then slicking my hair back into a ponytail.

"yeah ok" he dismissed me walking over to the side of my bed kicking his shoes off.

he then walked back over to the bathroom standing behind me just looking at the mirror watching me.

"soo ur telling me you don't got a problem but you not talking to me" he tilted his head as he played with the waistband of my shorts.

"yes naz i just fucking told you that" i cursed and this caught him by surprise. "y/n." he said sternly

"yes?" i replied popping my neck. "yo your dead trying me rn" he chuckled but i could tell he was tryna control hisself.

"you know what- ima let you slide" he mumbled but i heard him.

i was finally done slicking my hair and now it was time for my edges.

i reached for my edge control but he snatched it before i could get it.

"bro" i rolled my eyes putting one hand on my hip. his childish antics was getting me mad.

"hand it to me nyshawn." i sternly said reaching my hand out but he slapped it away. "no, tell me why u acting like this" he replied.

"i already told you i don't have a problem. what the fuck else you want me to say?" i retorted back slickly.

this was his final straw,

he snatched me up by my hair so quick i almost got whiplashed.

"didn't i tell you you had one more time?" he pointed in my face. "nyshawn what the fuck are you doing?" my eyebrows pushed together.

"nahh shut all that shit up." he gritted gripping tighter. "waitt, naz i was just playing" i said, this made him stop and just look at me confused.

"why do you play all day?" he squinted his eyes and i just laughed.

"bro you about to mess up my hair and i just did it omg" i slapped his arm. "girl ion care you got me fucked up" he said sassily.

"whatever, i missed you so much tho. " i said reaching out hugging him.

"i missed you more ma. " he returned the hug leaning down to kiss me. he then moved to my neck sucking on it.

"ok see now you doing too much" i chuckled pushing him away.

i didn't have my camera so i just continued doing my hair instead of doing my outro as he went into my room laying down on my bed.

i was finally finished with my hair and i gathered all of the things putting it back to its original place.

i walked out the bathroom to see naz peacefully sleep with one hand in his pants.

i decided to join him and lay on-top of him. he grunted as my warmth bottom was sitting right on his member.

"damn y/n can you- no i cannot move." i cut him off shifting a bit before getting back on my phone.

"get off yo phone and go ta sleep." he mumbled grabbing my phone and tossing it somewhere on the bed.

i was about to argue but i didn't, instead i just closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 + 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 💕

can yall be like more active bye