8

I woke up with Damon hugging me. I looked and seen my clothes on the floor I felt him kiss my back and I turn around and look at him.

" you're staring." He says.

"I gotta go." He opens his eyes.

"It's 3 in the morning you're not going anywhere at this time go back to bed."

"I'm not tired."

"I can put you to sleep."

"By compelling-" he immediately starts kissing me again. "If you're talking about sex I'm the one that put you to bed."

"Now I have to return the favor."

~~~~

I walked into my home early in the morning. I walked up the stairs and I heard Jeremy in his room. I walked over to his bedroom door. I knocked on his door.

"Hey." He says as he opens the door. "Are you just coming home?" He walks towards his bed and I follow him. His room wasn't dirty and it didn't smell that bad anymore.

"Yeah." He stared putting books in his bag. "How's school going?"

"Good so far." He says. "Elena asked me the same question yesterday."

" I'm glad you're doing good. I know you and I haven't really talked, but I'm glad to see you doing good." I hand him his notebook. "I love you jerbear."

"I love you too." I stood up and walked out his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran downstairs and opened the door and I seen Tyler's back he turned around and we both looked at each other.

"I thought you were at school?" I said. Tyler walks closer to me. "What are you doing here?"

"What happened between you and......"

"Damon?" I finished his sentence. "Nothing." He puts his hands in his pockets. "Why do you care so much about out who——"

"I seen the way you two were looking at each other last night. Did you guys-"

"We're not together so it shouldn't matter Tyler." He tries to walk inside but I sorta push him back. "What are you doing?"

"Can we talk inside? I feel like a sales man or something." I didn't move. "Please.."

"Fine." I step aside and he walks in. I close the door and we walk into the living room. He walks over to the fire place. "Talk." He grabs a photo of Matt, Elena, Tyler and I all together smiling.

"We really did love each other huh?" He looks at me. "What happened to us?"

"Other girls came in between us." I walk over and sit on the couch. "We had the perfect relationship when we first started dating." He puts the photo back. "Your ego got the best of you." He sits on the opposite side of me. "I was trying to change you without realizing I lost myself along the way."

"I'm sorry for everything." He says.

"Me too." I look at the picture. "I still wanna be friends Tyler." I then looked at him. "We were friends before we even got together."

"It's going to be hard but I'll do it." We both stand up he walks over to me and gives me a bear hug. "I love you." We pulled apart and we gave each other one last kiss.

"I'll always love you too." I say as we pulled apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bonnie's seeing ghost." Elena says as she closes my bedroom door. "She thinks she's being possessed by a necklace that belonged to some ancestor."