Chapter 15

Kanina pa ako gising.

At katatapos ko lang mag-work out.

Ginigising ko ang kapatid ko.

Pumasok na ako sa kwarto niya, at gising na pala.

"Handa ka na? Hatid na kita sa school mo, heto..." ' lisa. Humugot ako ng pera sa bulsa ko at inabot sa kaniya. Kinuha naman niya ang pera.

"Thank you, Ate." ' chiquita. Nakita ko naman ang tuwa sa mukha niya.

"Sakaling kailanganin mo. Mag-ingat ka doon, mag-update ka sa akin ha? Mag-chat ka kapag nakarating na kayo at kung may problema." ' lisa. Paaalala ko sa kaniya.

"Oo Ate, 'wag kang mag-alala!" ' chiquita. 'Sabihin ko kaya na, nandoon din ang kapatid ni Tiger. Magkikita sila doon, sana hindi magpang-abot.

"Tapos ka na diyan? Para kumain ka, at may laman ang tiyan mo. May dala akong pagkain na baon mo, para may kinakain ka doon kapag wala kang ginagawa!" ' lisa. Ngumiti siya sa akin.

"Ang bait naman ng Ate ko masyado." ' chiquita.

"So gusto maging masama akong kapatid?" ' lisa. Bigla siyang natawa.

"Ang tanong? Marunong ka ba magalit at maging masama sa mga taong mahalaga at minamahal mo?? At kahit sa mga sad." ' chiquita. 'Kilala talaga ako ng kapatid kong 'to.'

"Syempre malamang hindi. Pero depende, tao pa rin naman ako...siguro magagalit lang pero maging masama hindi naman." ' lisa. Paliwanag ko sa kaniya.

°°

"Yes, Sis, I'm ready!" - Ahyeon. "Should I tell her that Biker's sibling is there?"

"I'll take you there!" - Jennie. She picked up her things.

We walked out of her room.

"Don't forget to update, okay?" - Jennie. I reminded her.

"Sure, Sis. I will, don't worry!" - Ahyeon.

--

I dropped her off there.

Their companions who were going to the camping were already there.

"Ms. Kim, Good morning!!" greeted the teachers.

I smiled and bowed to them.

"I'll leave you here!" - Jennie.

"Yes, Ate!" - Ahyeon.

I walked back to my vehicle.

--

The talent show was postponed until after Ahyeon's camping trip.

The office door suddenly opened.

V and Kai entered, trying to get in. Jihyo was blocking them.

"What are you doing here?!" - Jennie. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Jennie, why aren't you answering." - V. He asked me.

"Is the news true?" - Kai. He added.

"Ma'am Jennie, sorry!" - Jihyo. She apologized to me.

"No, Jihyo, it's okay! Leave it, go back now!" - Jennie. I instructed her.

[Jihyo bowed and left]

I looked at the two of them and rolled my eyes.

I went back to what I was doing.

"Jennie, is it true? Why, Jennie?" - Kai. I could see the disappointment on his face.

"Whether it's true or not, what does it matter to you??" - Jennie. He fell silent.

"Jennie, we've been courting you for a long time. You can't stop us from asking who and why? Jennie, did you choose Mino? Or is it someone else among your suitors?" - V. He quickly interjected.

"What am I to explain to you? You know, I'm tired of explaining to you, something I shouldn't really be doing. And that's why I'm not answering your calls and texts? Because I'm tired of all of you. I have no peace when I'm with you. You can't even defend me against the bashers and haters around me 😬!" - Jennie. [Irritated tone]

"Later, I have an interview, and I will explain myself about the spreading news that I'm in a relationship. Watch it later, and that's where you'll know the truth!" - Jennie. I told them in a slightly angry tone.

"Jennie, I'm sorry!" - V.

"Sorry, Jennie. I just love you, that's why I'm like this!" - Kai.

"Jennie, it just hurts me because... you know how much I love you!" - V.

"Enough!" - Jennie.

"And now, Leave!!" - Jennie. I pointed to the office door.

The two of them couldn't do anything, they stood up and left my office.