Part.4- Three peas in a pod

As the two boys walk up, one Peter. A white boy with black hair, pink sweatshirt. And Justin, half Portuguese, but he has greenish blue eyes. You know that one eye color that changes between blue and green, and everybody thinks it would be considered hazel. But the people with that eye color always dissagree with that. Anyways I met them In seventh grade. Peter met Ben in sixth grade and I just didn't meet Peter until seventh. But Justin came in to the school in seventh grade. They were both really close with Ben. They followed him around all the time. But they never actually caused any problems. They didn't even get involved with any of bens drama, despite following him around everywhere like needy dogs. "Bro what took you guys so long to get here?" Ben said, and as Ben got distracted with his two little friends I turned around and began to walk away.  " Hey! Prick! Where you think you going? "P Ben shouted out , noticing I had started walking away. "Inside the building,classes start in five minutes, I need to know what my classes are before than." I say giving him an irritated, confused look.  " No your not.  I'm not done with you!" Ben said as he grabbed my arm tightly.