Chapter 2

Luhan's P.O V
••••••••••••••••••••

My thoughts were interrupted when i heard "What are you doing Luhan?". I just stood there frozen, not able to move a muscle.

'Did sehun just catch me looking at his sexy body' Luhan thought

"Um... I came to tell you that we need to be at school soon", Luhan said still staring at sehun's body

"Luhan if you want me to hurry you're gonna have to leave the bathroom so i can change" sehun said while a light pink shade was taking over his cheeks.

"R-right i will wait for you outside" i said turning around, as i was about to take my first step sehun called out

Sehun's P.O.V
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Luhan you can wait in my bedroom... No need for you to be in the cold right? "

"Oh okay then i shall wait in your room...hurry up though."

With that luhan left the bathroom and patiently sat on sehuns bed.

'Why did he have to come inside the bathroom. He saw me naked...oh god he saw me naked!!' Sehun was panicking because his bestfriend and the boy that he loves saw him naked.

I put on my black long-sleeved shirt and my light blue skinny jeans. I decided to let my hair down (no need to waste hair care products, that stuff is expensive!)

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room,i saw luhan laying down on my bed with his eyes closed and earbuds in.I stand there adoring his beauty.

Luhan's P.O.V
•••••••••••••••••••

As i waited for sehun to finish i grew bored so i decided to listen to music."why did i have to see him naked?", luhan said to himself his eyes were still closed but little did he know that sehun was already there staring down at him.

"His body was so beautiful and perfect...i wanted to go inside the shower with him and kiss him everywhere"

When luhan said that sehun turned red at the words of luhan.

Sehun's P.O.V.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When i heard that luhan wanted to kiss my body,i got aroused from the thought about him kissing me everywhere.so luhan did like staring at me wait does that mean...luhan also likes me. Sehun had enough of hiding his love for luhan so he went up to luhan

"Hey luhan can i...um talk to you",sehun said while pulling out luhans earbuds

"Sure whatcha need sehun"

"Its something that i have been holding in for about three years already"

Luhan started getting a little nervous

"I-i love you luhan...ever since the day that you accidentally kissed me on the lips."sehun was holding his chest trying to calm down his heart

"Y-you love me?"

"Yes i do and have been for a very long time and i thought it was a good time to tell you"

"Why did you think it was a good time to tell me?"

"Because i heard you say that you wanted to kiss anywhere your lips can take you"

Luhan's P.O.V.
•••••••••••••••••••••

'Sehun overheard me say that?' I thought to myself

"S-sehun... you heard me say that"

"Yes i did so i thought that you might have the same feelings...but looking at your face i could tell you don't like me back", Sehun was starting to walk away and i didn't want him to think that i don't love him when i clearly do.I quickly took hold of his hand and stood up i stared at his eyes that were now filled with confusion.My eyes trailed from his eyes to his nose then to his lips those pink plumpy lips that i want for myself. I tip toed to get closer to his lips and i closed the gap between us.

It went from a romantic kiss to a sloppy one real fast.I felt sehuns' hands on my hips and i was shocked when i noticed that he had lifted me up,then i understood what he wanted me to do so i wrapped my legs around him and i put my arms around his neck.

"Now do you know how i feel for you sehun"

"I do luhan so..."

"So what", i said while still looking at his eyes

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh im sorry that it sucks but i will try to make it better and i will also try to update everyday or every two days. Im also thinking about making an exo smut book i don't know yet. Goodbye ♥