Chapter 4

*smut warning*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sehun's P.O.V
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I just saw luhan with Jessica, also known as the sluttiest girl in school, why ?

My mind was revolving around the thought of luhan and Jessica all lunch break that I didn't hear what luhan had said.
"Sehun what's wrong?"

"Nothing...I was just thinking if you wanted to come over after school?"

"Yes sehun, I would love to come over"

Luhan's P.O.V
•••••••••••••••••

The bell to go home finally rang,I sprang up from my desk and ran out the door.
Sehun was waiting for me at the front of the school,I walked up behind him but he didn't hear me so I covered his eyes with my hands
"Um...who is this?"
I didn't respond
"Let me see...your hands are soft like a baby, your scent is like roses...my guess is that your my love lulu" he said while smirking

"I don't smell like roses sehun" I said while pouting

"Sure you don't,okay let's go to my place" he said while walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist
"We can walk like this luhan"

My heart was beating like crazy,my face was so red(good thing sehun was behind me). I was into my thoughts the whole walk there that I didn't notice we were at sehun's front door.

Sehun's P.O.V
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As we entered my room i turned luhan around,i was surprised to see that his face was all red.

"Luhan whats the matter,do you have a fever?"

"No im fine its just that my heart is beating like crazy but I don't know why..."

"Take a shower,you will feel refreshed"

"But...i dont have clothes sehun"

"Here you can wear this",i walked to my dresser and pulled out some clothes that dont fit me anymore "here you go babe,these are my old clothes"

"T-thanks sehun,i will go take a shower then", luhan said while taking of his shirt.his soft milky skin was showing,his pink little nubs.i walked towards him while he was pulling off his shirt.i hugged him while i started kissing his neck.

"Sehun...what are yo- ah,ah sehun"

Luhans P.O.V

As i was pulling my shirt off i felt warm lips on me,licking,sucking and biting on my neck.I grab hold of sehun and push him on the bed,i climb on top of him slowly while looking him straight in the eyes.

"Ah lu you look so sexy" ,sehun said while placing a hand on luhans butt and squeezing it.

"Hm...want me to be more?" Said luhan as he was sitting on sehuns ,now growing,bulge

"Yes baby" sehun suddenly lost his mind when he saw luhan grinding on him.the feeling of luhans member grinding onto his was only an imagination to sehun but now it is reality,sehun slowly unbuttoned luhans pants and pulled the zipper down,he looked luhan in the eyes and saw them full with lust,sehun knew he had to take control.He rolled them over,him being on top and lu on the bottom,his leg in the middle of luhans legs,carefully moving it so luhan can feel friction on his member.

"S-sehun pl-please i need y-you now!" And with those words sehun grew hornier he pulled luhans pants down and started sucking at the clothed member.luhan,unable to breathe from the ecstacy he is recieving,started arching his back while moaning "sehun...ahh...fuck im about to cum!" Those words made sehun stop, " what the hell sehun,why'd you stop!?" " because im going to be the one that makes you cum,not my mouth,got it?!" "Yes daddy" luhan got embarrased at the words he had just said to sehun.on the other hand sehun grew rock hard and was even more excited when luhan called him 'daddy'. "Hm...daddy wants you to get on all fours" "yes of course daddy" " what a pretty view " sehun said as he was pulling luhans boxers down "can daddy touch you here lu? "Y-yes". Sehun started squishing lulu's butt,he then started kissing and licking lu's pink little hole. "Sehun,w-what are yo-?... Ah sehun,no don't lick there thats dirty!" Said luhan as he was grabbing the sheets with full force. Sehun entered a finger in luhans tight pink hole, luhan was filled with pain and pleasure,soon after that sehun inserted another long finger inside luhan. The pain was overcomed by the pleasure that luhan was receiving. "S-sehun...it feels amazin- ah -ah!" Hearing those words made sehun crave luhan even more. He stroked his own member and made luhan lay on his back, "baby I want you to relax okay" Sehun said while aligning his member with Luhans puckered hole.

As Sehun slowly inserted himself  he felt alittle pain because Luhan was still too tight even after he tried loosening him. "Baby relax it hurts daddy"  "I'm sorry daddy it's just that I've never done this...your...your cock is just too big." Said luhan while clawing at sehuns back. After luhan adjusted himself to the size he screamed out "Faster...go faster daddy!!" At those words Sehun started quickening his pace, all that was audible was sehuns grunts,luhans moans and the slapping of skin. "Baby I'm about to come,where should I come?" Said Sehun as he kept pumping in and out of luhan "come inside me daddy! Fill up my hole!! Make all your milk drip out of me!!" Hearing that Sehun came inside luhans pink puckered hole while luhan came all over his and sehuns chest. When Sehun pulled out his dick all his milk was dripping from the little pink hole, seeing it drip out made him hornier so he began licking the hole clean, luhan couldnt stop twitching in ecstasy. Sehun inserted his tongue in luhans hole, in and out in and out. Sehun then came up to luhan and kissed him while his tongue still had his cum on it,luhan tasted sehuns milk and he loved it,to him sehuns milk tasted sweet and he wanted more but Sehun said "let's take a break baby,daddys very tired" luhan agreed he was also very tired.

They snuggled up together,luhan in sehuns arms smelling sehuns scent,they covered themselves up with the blanket and took a little nap.

"I love you luhan,I love you so much,I treasured this moment" Sehun said while holding luhan very tightly. Luhan smiled and said "I love you too Sehun...I always will" after they said that they went nappy nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I took like a year to update ughh I'm the worst author out there *sob sob* I'll try to update more often. I just came into a lot of problems and I needed a break. Good thing is I'm not dead yay!! I hope you liked this chapter.