Character sketches

Okay!! So time for a little reveal. Let's meet our characters of the story. It will be just an introduction... you'll get to know the characters more as the story develops.!!!!

HERE WE GO.....
________________________________________

RUHANIKA MALHOTRA (17): Daughter of Ms. Apoorva Malhotra and Ranvijay Kapoor.

SHIVANI (Shivi) KULKARNI (17): Friend of Ruhanika. Her father is an ACP in Mumbai police and hence lives in the same boarding school as Ruhanika. Her cousin Shivansh(Vansh) (18) lives with her.

RUDRANSH (Rudra) KAPOOR (29): Eldest son of Gayatri and Ranvijay. A successful Businessman and CEO of Kapoor Internationals. All set to marry his childhood best friend and sweetheart.

ANVI RAJPUT(28): Fiancée of Rudra. A Designer by profession and manages the fashion brand of the Kapoor industries.

AVYANSH (Ansh) RAJPUT (28): Elder twin brother of Avni. Best friend of Rudra and his business partner. Married to Shalini Rajput (29) who is a psychologist by profession.

VIDHYUT (Vidhu) RAJPUT (21): Younger brother of Avni and Avyansh. Best friend of the twins and is studying law and loves to read books.

LATE MR. ABHIJAY AND MEERA KAPOOR (49): Chachu and chachi of Rudra Kapoor. Abhijay was the younger brother of Mr. Ranvijay Kapoor. He died early due to bad health.
Meera was an housewife. Lives in Haridwaar after her husband's death. Love's her sons but has always left them under Gayatri's care.

ABHIMAAN (Maan) KAPOOR (26): Eldest son of Abhijay and Meera. He is a doctor by profession and a well-known bike racer. Engaged to Abhira (Ira) Sharma (25), who is a gynaecologist. Respects Mr Kapoor as a father figure and Gayatri as a mother.

ADVAIT (Adi) Sharma (20): Younger brother of Abhira. He has a history with Ruhanika. Is a college going student pursuing Journalism.

AARAV (Avi) KAPOOR (22): Second son of Abhijay and Meera. He is a genius with computers and works under Rudra. He is an professionally trained fighter. Is in his last year of MBA.

ARHAAN (Aru) KAPOOR (22): The younger twin brother of Aarav. He is an celebrated Actor, Singer and a Dancer. Both the brothers respect Rudra as their father.He is also pursuing MBA.

ABHAYENDRA SINGH KAPOOR (84): Father of Ranvijay and Abhijay and grandfather of Rudra, Maan, Avi, Aru and RUHANIKA. He was the founder of Kapoor Industries. Lives in Haridwaar.

GAYATRI KAPOOR (52): Wife of Ranvijay and was best friends with Apoorva. Mother of Rudra and badi ma of maan, avi and aur. Loves them all the same. She is a social workers and works closely with many NGOs.

LATE MS APOORVA MALHOTRA : Mother of RUHANIKA. Was best friends with Gayatri. Lost touch with her after Graduation. Later got to know the truth about Ranvijay and Gayatri.
________________________________

GUYS,
These are just some of the characters.
I haven't provided with character images as I want you to create your own image of the characters. Or you can imagine anyone you want.

But if you guys want I'll try to provide character aesthetics.

More characters will be included and introduced further in the story.

The first chapter will come out next week. Also I have notes one thing many of you just read. Plz leave a comment or just give a vote.
Thank you.