Chapter 11

×͜× Good Girl Gone Bad ×͜×

                              ˚ʚɞ˚

Gabrielle won the presidency for student council and as soon as she got the position she went to work on things she proposed to do. She seek help from the Guidance Counsellor to organise a basic counselling training for volunteer students, Ruth, Georgie and Hailey all volunteered to be a Listener.

She also have a new proposal for all highschool year group to have first aid training that could help save a  life. Lahat ng proposal niya ay makakatulong to build the students Curriculum Vitae sa paghahanap ng OJT pagdating ng College but also work.

Gabrielle became so busy with her academics, the student council and extra-curricular activies inside and outside the school. She doesn't know how she is managing her busy schedule, it's helping her mind to take her off from thinking about the news she's hearing this couple of month.

Her Kuya Gunther, Calix and their friends already graduated, but they are all currently being trained how to handle their own family companies.
Si Calix at Nicole laging laman ng balita because they were seen together in a bar kissing and making out in public. Nicole dropped out of college and choose to pursue Modeling. Who would not want to follow Calix life they are one of the most powerful family in the country. Calix, my brother and the rest of their friends are sought after bachelors.

Calix suddenly became out of reach, masaya siya para sa binata na unti-unting nagiging matagumpay sa buhay.
Kahit hanggang tingin lang ang nagagawa sa mga picture sa online news at magazine, hindi pa rin nagpapapigil ang pusong humahanga sa binata.

She's currently having a lunch on her own in the cafeteria after a meeting with the Student council. It's the middle of school year so they are preparing for the school Prom for the Senior students for next year.

"Hey! Gabby! Kamusta ? Ba't mag-isa ka lang na kumakain?" ani ni Enero na nagpalingon sa akin.

"Hey! Enero, ikaw pala" nakangiti kong bati. "I'm good, kakatapos lang namin magmeeting ng Student Council eh for Prom next year. Ikaw ba,kamusta na? How's College doing?"

"Surviving, hahaha"nakangisi nitong sagot. "Can I join you ? Vacant kasi ako ng isang subject."

"Sure! Di ba Pharmacy ang course mo?"

"Yes, ikaw anong plano mong kunin na course next year? Dito ka pa rin ba magpapatuloy ng College?"

"Oo, dito pa rin MU is one of the best prestigous university naman and I have decided to take Psychology."

"Wow! Our University is one the best when it comees to medical courses.  Are you planning to be a Psychologist? Or Psychiatrist?"

"Actually none of the above hahaha, I will Major in Industrial I want to help my Dad and Kuya on running the business kahit behind the curtain lang. I never dreamt of being the CEO or the Chairman of our companies."

Marami pa kaming napagkwentuhan ni Enero habang kumakain. The guy's very nice, he's one of the campus crushes who would not admire him? Mayaman , matalino and good-looking with his chinito eyes and fair skin na nagpapatunay sa chinese origins nito.
I learned from him that his family owns one of the biggest Pharmacuetical company in the country they also own some few medical supply company and hospitals around the country.