5

-Jacob Pov-

The broken way she sobbed and pleaded, curling into a quivering ball of fear - it was truly exquisite.

I toyed with depositing the pathetic creature then and there, yet something held me back.

Some dark part of me craved the human's complete and total dissolution, to see how far I could shred her feeble psyche into ribbons.

Rui and Siying would pay dearly for thinking to tame what was rightfully mine.

Carrying her swiftly through corridors, I peered down at Yn's tear-stained face wretched with misery.

Pride surged seeing the fruit of my cruelty. But another feeling lurked beneath, one I'd suppressed for moons.

Want.

No - need. A deep, undeniable need to possess this fragile thing entirely, mind body and soul.

To break her down until nothing remained but unwavering devotion to my whims alone.

How I loathed that Rui and Siying had stolen what I desired most.

Y-P-please...I want Ruwi...

She whimpered, eyes glassy with recalled trauma. My hold tightened imperceptibly at those saccharine words.

J-Do you now? And what of poor Jacob, cast aside once more I see.

My jest fell flat to her young ears, focused only on fleeting comfort. Useless wretch.

Yet part of me yearned for those big, tear-filled eyes to see only me - to beg and cling and worship my every command.

To see fear replaced by something far more gratifying.

No...I couldn't let myself falter now, not when victory was so close at hand.

Rui would learn the cost of denying me what was mine by right.

And after...perhaps Yn might come to understand her true place was by my side, and mine alone.

-Slenders-L¡ttle Girl-

-Madison Pov-

I sighed heavily as I washed the dinner dishes, unable to stop replaying that fateful night in my head.

A year ago today, I let Yn drive here alone in the cold. The last time I heard her sweet voice

Now she was just...gone. Vanished without a trace, leaving me wracked with guilt.

If only I'd insisted on driving a her like I usually did. Kim found me sobbing over the sink yet again.

H- mads, it's not your fault. You couldn't have known something would happen